Brehs that are married, what happens when you crave new p*ssy?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Im glad I can get this off my chest I’m not married yet but In a long term relationship with 3 kids and honestly I don’t crave new puzzy anymore like that but my Kryptonite is my old chubby big booty Mexican who gave me the best sex I ever had she works at Walmart by my crib everytime I see her my dikk instantly gets hard :snoop: She hit me up the other day on fb messenger saying she miss my dikk im fighting hard right now not to fukk her :mjcry: i love my girl but this shyt Is fukking hard:francis:
:beli: Sir.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I don’t crave new p*ssy. Honestly after being married as long as I have I’m apprehensive to try new p*ssy. I don’t know where she’s been. What her hygiene is like. Nothing. Do I find other women attractive? Yes. Do I find other women sexy? Yes. Is there some woman out there that might just have “my number” and checks all the boxes required for me to potentially compromise my marriage? Im sure of it. I am only human after all…Have I met her yet? No. I’ve been faithful to her for 19 years and as much as brehs both young and old talk about how unforgiving the dating game is, I’m not about to sabotage my own shyt because of an impulse.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
This is why swinging, polyamory, and “open” marriages are becoming less taboo.

To answer OP’s question. Pick up an active hobby where you will not have the energy or care to even think about it.
Women get sexually bored much faster than men do, according to numerous studies. I get the feeling many here think this is mostly a dude problem.

Women get bored with sex in long term relationships

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
you gone either fukk you a bytch and let it play out

or you gone sit yo ass down

been with my old lady since 99 and married since 2007

last piece of new p*ssy I had was 2019

:russ: nah I'm joking I love my wife

ya old lady might be slipping and that's ok it happens but tell her she GOT to remain fukkable in 2023

i suggest couples workouts but it don't work for most

now are you giving her time to remain fukkable?

she gotta have time to workout and do feminine shyt and keep that look and that allure my nikka....girl shyt

now if ya old lady out here working the same 40 hrs as you and she can't even get her hair and nails done on the regular and she coming to bed at night in the same beat up drawls she had on last year

that p*ssy might get stale but that's ya wife my nikka so you better lead with love 💕

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you gone either fukk you a bytch and let it play out

or you gone sit yo ass down

been with my old lady since 99 and married since 2007

last piece of new p*ssy I had was 2019

:russ: nah I'm joking I love my wife

ya old lady might be slipping and that's ok it happens but tell her she GOT to remain fukkable in 2023

i suggest couples workouts but it don't work for most

now are you giving her time to remain fukkable?

she gotta have time to workout and do feminine shyt and keep that look and that allure my nikka....girl shyt

now if ya old lady out here working the same 40 hrs as you and she can't even get her hair and nails done on the regular and she coming to bed at night in the same beat up drawls she had on last year

that p*ssy might get stale but that's ya wife my nikka so you better lead with love 💕

Couple workouts? :mjlol:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't crave new p*ssy cause I know for a fact the sex will be inferior.

My lady knows ALL the shyt I like and indulges me in whatever I'm in the mood for. And vice versa. There is zero chance some new broad will match the chemistry, the bond, the communication that I have currently.

I'm good.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Almost everyone of them has been with their wife for longer then 10 years. They are good wives and mothers to their children but sex wise they are all vanilla :francis:

They wouldn't cheat if their wives were more adventures in de bedroom but they don't do anything exciting. Combine that, that some of my boys are deviant dogs :francis::mjlol:

Let me guess. As deviant as these dogs were they were too manly, grounded, and totally secure in themselves to be with some "hoe" who has the nerve to enjoy sex as much as he does. So they got with little virgin prudes who satisfies their ego and "ain't nobody been with." Then mad that she ain't exciting in bed and cheating.

Just assuming, but It's like the reverse Kevin Samuel's scenario that happens wit dudes all the time. A woman who spend their fukking around, not working hard, and building baggage but expects to be taken care of by an affluent man. And a man who spends his life exploring his sexuality and knowing everything he likes but expects to be taken care of by some emotionally vulnerable virgin who has no clue how to please you.

Strange as hell decisions to be married. But we are accountable to that decision, not the partner.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I don’t crave new p*ssy. Honestly after being married as long as I have I’m apprehensive to try new p*ssy. I don’t know where she’s been. What her hygiene is like. Nothing. Do I find other women attractive? Yes. Do I find other women sexy? Yes. Is there some woman out there that might just have “my number” and checks all the boxes required for me to potentially compromise my marriage? Im sure of it. I am only human after all…Have I met her yet? No. I’ve been faithful to her for 19 years and as much as brehs both young and old talk about how unforgiving the dating game is, I’m not about to sabotage my own shyt because of an impulse.
Solid mature post :ehh:

Daps
Im glad I can get this off my chest I’m not married yet but In a long term relationship with 3 kids and honestly I don’t crave new puzzy anymore like that but my Kryptonite is my old chubby big booty Mexican who gave me the best sex I ever had she works at Walmart by my crib everytime I see her my dikk instantly gets hard :snoop: She hit me up the other day on fb messenger saying she miss my dikk im fighting hard right now not to fukk her :mjcry: i love my girl but this shyt Is fukking hard:francis:
:feedme: Pics?