Breh's sus "The Three Yoruba Brothers" painting gets sold for £31,750 ($40,008) at auction

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
it absolutely is. prove me wrong
Lol from Mozambique and Zimbabwe to the Carolinas to Brazil to the Australian Aboriginies.
Black man has been caricatured by the paper ones in all manner of art.
Resembling the main character does not make u so.
Trash I know but the Library of Congress is full of pieces of art like this spanning centuries.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Lol from Mozambique and Zimbabwe to the Carolinas to Brazil to the Australian Aboriginies.
Black man has been caricatured by the paper ones in all manner of art.
Resembling the main character does not make u so.
Trash I know but the Library of Congress is full of pieces of art like this spanning centuries.

i said jim crow / blackface specifically

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
U pull this out ya ass didn't u
What is wrong with you? Are you seeking attention like a bored female? Go outside, go to the gym, go do something productive with your life. This internet troublemaker schlick you are on does nothing to resolve your very evident issues.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
all i asked for was jim crow era / blackface art that was outside of the USA

You keep shifting goalposts but have nothing really.

At post #67 I provided an example of Africans dehumanized similar to that Yoruba painting that you earlier said didn’t exist!

:jbhmm::mjpls:

In retaliation, because you lost the argument and now look foolish, you’ve shifted goal posts again.

:lolbron::mjlol:

If you like, go look at the Dutch, German, French or other imperialist archives for racist propaganda cac
:dead:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
But when I post my art...I get nothing but ridicule and hate...and I paint uplifting black images...:francis:

Meanwhile he posts and sells negative depictions that my Grandparents grew up with in Jim Crow south and he is fenna famous and never broke again.:francis:
Start c00ning, life too short to struggle.

Nobody gonna remember you if you die poor so having morals while broke is a waste of life.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You keep shifting goalposts but have nothing really.

At post #67 I provided an example of Africans dehumanized similar to that Yoruba painting that you earlier said didn’t exist!

:jbhmm::mjpls:

In retaliation, because you lost the argument and now look foolish, you’ve shifted goal posts again.

:lolbron::mjlol:

If you like, go look at the Dutch, German, French or other imperialist archives for racist propaganda cac
:dead:
i responded. those are us animators on a us show making fun of black americans.

historically US animators and whites in general saw us africans which is why they were telling black americans who were in the stages for centuries to “go back to africa”

the question is show me that art style being used against africans