Breh's sus "The Three Yoruba Brothers" painting gets sold for £31,750 ($40,008) at auction

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
But when I post my art...I get nothing but ridicule and hate...and I paint uplifting black images...:francis:

Meanwhile he posts and sells negative depictions that my Grandparents grew up with in Jim Crow south and he is fenna famous and never broke again.:francis:
Breh, I always said that your art isn't my taste but always big you up regardless.

And this breh, Ola whatshisname, is a C00N. We brehs in the UK don't fukk with his art.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GJWsT4NXsAATlmj

When the revolution comes, he’ll be first on the cull list. :scust:
May all his cocaine be 50% fentanyl

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Breh, I always said that your art isn't my taste but always big you up regardless.

And this breh, Ola whatshisname, is a C00N. We brehs in the UK don't fukk with his art.
I called him out on IG about selling out for white money. Had he did this shyt in a black gallery or black space we wouldn't trip. But he in white spaces with this bullshyt commentary.

Some black people don't deserve their black skin.

I hope he falls from grace. I could never sell negative images of ourselves to whites.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I'm outraged, this is cultural appropriation.

Only cacs should be allowed to profit off racism, its their invention. Breh should donation the funds to that royal cacette that has cancer.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I'm outraged, this is cultural appropriation.

Only cacs should be allowed to profit off racism, its their invention. Breh should donation the funds to that royal cacette that has cancer.
Im sure in his mind he's finessing these cacs.
But they're in on it with him as usual.

That shyt took him 5 seconds to think of, 5 mins to paint, using unoriginal imagery from goofy ass racist cacs and he got paid thousands for it.
And he's gonna continue to remix that same unskilled, quick, shallow-ass painting.

The person who bought this knows. There is no deep meaning or real artistry to this. But it fulfills their taste with an excuse attached. "The painter is black".

Rap, TV shows, Movies, Internet content follow the same script. This guy just gets straight to the point, saves time and creativity.

It's a c00n-cac symbiotic relationship so fukk em.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sure in his mind he's finessing these cacs.
But they're in on it with him as usual.

That shyt took him 5 seconds to think of, 5 mins to paint, using unoriginal imagery from goofy ass racist cacs and he got paid thousands for it.
And he's gonna continue to remix that same unskilled, quick, shallow-ass painting.

The person who bought this knows. There is no deep meaning or real artistry to this. But it fulfills their taste with an excuse attached. "The painter is black".

Rap, TV shows, Movies, Internet content follow the same script. This guy just gets straight to the point, saves time and creativity.

It's a c00n-cac symbiotic relationship so fukk em.

You spot on with this take