Breh's sus "The Three Yoruba Brothers" painting gets sold for £31,750 ($40,008) at auction

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
where’s the lie? black americans had those images plastered over media for years fuccin with our image of self generationally. nigerians didn’t go thru that

I swear some of yall are so fill with hate and starved for attention I honestly wonder how you live with so much insecuries.

So now Africans have never "gone through" being dehumanizing and depicted poorly in media? Are you really that desperate to feel like youre significant?

Wasn't you the same nicca that was in a damn frenzy, calling Africans all types of dirty savages and shyt when Tariq falsely claimed an African murdered a black American for being black American. Than ran away like a punk instead of taking your L wit dignity when it turned out to be yet another case Tariq feeding his brain dead audience sensationalist crap for his own gain, and then leaving you dumbass sheep to look like asses when it turns out to be false.

You're a typical "FBA" Tariq Nasheed sycophant. A confused black-white supremacist. I don't understand how this weirdo st0rmfr0nt nicca is still here. His posts in these threads are literally indistinguishable from a white supremacist. It goes way beyond some rhetorical work towards reparations with this guy. Hes a straight up bigot who spreads everything from pseudo race-science about the "difference" between "FBA" and Africans to straight up borderline white power dissertations about the intellectual and political superiority of "black Americans" to Africans.

If the mods are too stupid, so caught up in their own egos about being "Americans" themselves and so lacking in critical thinking skills that they can't recognize how much of an obvious front for right wing, white supremacists interests all this "FBA reparations" shyt is--cus I guess John fukking Tantons direct ties to ADOS and Yvette Carnell wasn't enough to snap them out of their egos--at least distinguish the "both siders" and pompous psuedo-intellectz who don't know shyt about law and ready to hand over their political power to the rest of the country just to protest inclusive civil rights laws, from people like this who are just straight up bigoted maniacs.

I refuse to believe this dude ain't a cac just taking advantage of a VERY poorly moderated "pro-black website" that somehow welcomes hatred and slander towards Africans.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
That man is what we mean when we say tether.

If dude was on the street selling African pride shirts for 15 bucks a piece showing no animus to anyone, you'd call him a tether who "fled his country" to be here and "take advantage of FBA achievements" too.

It's carries no meaning besides dehumanizing anyone who "fled their country" to be in America. You know this. You've negged me enough times with your childish commentary for me to know.

Please stop acting like cliquey little girls and just be truthful about your politics. Yall not fooling anyone. Moving like MAGA cacs that swear they ain't racist.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
His whole since of personal style is based off of an FBA.

His art is is minstrel material from FBA history.

He's a tether.

Meanwhile the founder and leader of your c00n hate movement produces dehumanizing AI bullshyt "art" of impoverished Africans for his video thumbnails and tweets all the time. For free. No artistic interpretation beyond directly mocking and degrading African people. Borderline White supremacist psuedo science about hairlines and ashy skin.

Of course to yalls praise, of course. I definitely don't recall anyone standing against generalizations and reminding Tariq the nuance of what a "tether" like yall pretend to claim out of nowhere.

fukk this dude but it aint that deep.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
where’s the lie? black americans had those images plastered over media for years fuccin with our image of self generationally. nigerians didn’t go thru that

All you fanatics do is lie.
:dead:

All black Africans were depicted that way by cacs

“Jungle Jitters” (1938)
Una_escena_de_la_caricatura_%27Jungle_Jitters%27.png

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I swear some of yall are so fill with hate and starved for attention I honestly wonder how you live with so much insecuries.

So now Africans have never "gone through" being dehumanizing and depicted poorly in media? Are you really that desperate to feel like youre significant?

Wasn't you the same nicca that was in a damn frenzy, calling Africans all types of dirty savages and shyt when Tariq falsely claimed an African murdered a black American for being black American. Than ran away like a punk instead of taking your L wit dignity when it turned out to be yet another case Tariq feeding his brain dead audience sensationalist crap for his own gain, and then leaving you dumbass sheep to look like asses when it turns out to be false.

You're a typical "FBA" Tariq Nasheed sycophant. A confused black-white supremacist. I don't understand how this weirdo st0rmfr0nt nicca is still here. His posts in these threads are literally indistinguishable from a white supremacist. It goes way beyond some rhetorical work towards reparations with this guy. Hes a straight up bigot who spreads everything from pseudo race-science about the "difference" between "FBA" and Africans to straight up borderline white power dissertations about the intellectual and political superiority of "black Americans" to Africans.

If the mods are too stupid, so caught up in their own egos about being "Americans" themselves and so lacking in critical thinking skills that they can't recognize how much of an obvious front for right wing, white supremacists interests all this "FBA reparations" shyt is--cus I guess John fukking Tantons direct ties to ADOS and Yvette Carnell wasn't enough to snap them out of their egos--at least distinguish the "both siders" and pompous psuedo-intellectz who don't know shyt about law and ready to hand over their political power to the rest of the country just to protest inclusive civil rights laws, from people like this who are just straight up bigoted maniacs.

I refuse to believe this dude ain't a cac just taking advantage of a VERY poorly moderated "pro-black website" that somehow welcomes hatred and slander towards Africans.
You’re wrong. America historically equates “black americans” to “africans”. Which is why they were telling us to go back to africa despite not living on the continent for centuries. all of the media you saw that was “anti african” was used to harm the American Negro not Africans . Who weren’t even in America in any significant numbers during Jim Crow.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

It’s very weird.

In every place with significant African populations, dominated by cacs, we were dehumanized and caricatured with racist tropes.

The fanatics on the Coli don’t really know anything outside of the US which is why they look ridiculous.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
It’s very weird.

In every place with significant African populations, dominated by cacs, we were dehumanized and caricatured with racist tropes.

The fanatics on the Coli don’t really know anything outside of the US which is why they look ridiculous.
we not talking about racist tropes. we talking specifically about black face / jim crow era racist art which is specific to our ethnic group. stop trying to one giant negro us, we all have different pain and different histories.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
we not talking about racist tropes. we talking specifically about black face / jim crow era racist art which is specific to our ethnic group. stop trying to one giant negro us, we all have different pain and different histories.

No it’s not. You are suffering from main character syndrome.

You know nothing about global history
:ehh: