Brehs spending $2700/month to keep a Hellcat.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Might be one of them nikkas caking off streaming. I try not to label anyone based off appearances these days kuz it's very hard to judge what they got going on because of the endless possibilities.

And if that house big enough, you can easily sometimes forget you stay with other people

Looks can be deceiving but if you ask me, a Hellcat owner living in an apartment complex or cheap ass house are living check to check. You really doing yourself a disservice not investing that money early on.

The folks with real money got the nice house to match the nice car.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Looks can be deceiving but if you ask me, a Hellcat owner living in an apartment complex or cheap ass house are living check to check. You really doing yourself a disservice not investing that money early on.

The folks with real money got the nice house to match the nice car.
Yea I'm saying the same thing. I mean i still didn't watch the video, I'm just mainly saying it's only understandable in those reasonable circumstances.

Seen a few in lower quality neighborhoods but those are few are far between.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He's getting demolished on car insurance.

Nikka said he pays $610 on insurance lmaooooo

I have multiple cars and I pay less than $300 on FULL COVERAGE with Progressive.

In his other video, he explained that he was fukking up driving poorly which raised his insurance, so this number isn't realistic for normal people.

This what the numbers should be:

Car note: 1200
Gas: (he says) 700
Insurance: ~110

He mentioned he pays for tolls, which, again, isn't relevant to the average breh. We have tolls here in LA, and I never even have to bother with them

So in reality, the cost cost 2k per month :russell:

Anton

All Star
Daps
That’s over 30 thousand a year….

2k a month is not a lot of money... what the average person pays for a new car is not that far off from that.

Experian reports that, as of the third quarter of 2021, new vehicle owners paid an average of $617 a month on their vehicles.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
He's getting demolished on car insurance.

Nikka said he pays $610 on insurance lmaooooo

I have multiple cars and I pay less than $300 on FULL COVERAGE with Progressive.

In his other video, he explained that he was fukking up driving poorly which raised his insurance, so this number isn't realistic for normal people.

This what the numbers should be:

Car note: 1200
Gas: (he says) 700
Insurance: ~110

He mentioned he pays for tolls, which, again, isn't relevant to the average breh. We have tolls here in LA, and I never even have to bother with them

So in reality, the cost cost 2k per month :russell:
their aint tolls in los angeles

FREEways

lived in laguna niguel think the 241 in oc has a toll

been 5+yrs

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
$3k a month on an American car. What a loser.

NY nikkas grew up obsessed with Lexus GS’s, BMW M3s, 750iL m-sports in Imola Red and 500SEL/S500 and big ass CL65 V12 coupes and other 43s and 55s and 63s AMG hand built engines (sorry 45 and 53 brehs. Those aren’t real AMGs. Factory assembled bullshyt). My CLS63 was built by a guy named Enrico.

Brehs down south watched too much Dukes of Hazzadd.
:mjcry:

Them Cara ain't worth $2700/month either breh.

Save a big ass down payment then get the car