Brehs spending $2700/month to keep a Hellcat.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Engine probably costs 40k alone

Hellcat-Hellcrate-engine-68303089AA.jpg

Hellcat Crate Engine 6.2L Supercharged 707hp Dodge Challenger​

$19,530.00 $17,495.00

just gotta make sure the engine bay can hold the engine if yu doing a swap i guess... :ld:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what: So why the hell they charging 70k then

Dealership Markups fam... especially now with covid... :mjlol: as a buyer you KNOW or supposed to know that a base hellcat is 50K flat... if they tell you 70K run cause you getting fukked... and idiots will pay because they're .....idiots.:mjlol:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Hell naw nikka…ain’t no mf way a grown ass man should have roommates but paying out the ass for a damn Hellcat….that boring ass interior ain’t worth it breh:laff:
There are some dudes that live like that but the ones that I've known were either in school, freshly graduated, doing work together, or a combination of those and stayed in spacious 3-4 bedroom cribs in the burbs. I was mainly referring to them lol. If 3-4 dudes sharing one spot in the hood, it's either the family house or the trap base and sometimes it's both

Only people i seen with hellcats look like they either sell product, they got a good ass job early in life, they came from money, or have money because they splitting bills

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps

Hellcat-Hellcrate-engine-68303089AA.jpg

Hellcat Crate Engine 6.2L Supercharged 707hp Dodge Challenger​

$19,530.00 $17,495.00

just gotta make sure the engine bay can hold the engine if yu doing a swap i guess... :ld:
If you putting it in a charger or Challenger or jeep Grand Cherokee it'll fit without an issue. You need the transmission and the electronics associated with the engine and trans and wiring harnesses to make it work though. Copart is your friend for stuff like that if you're mechanically inclined.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
There are some dudes that live like that but the ones that I've known were either in school, freshly graduated, doing work together, or a combination of those and stayed in spacious 3-4 bedroom cribs in the burbs. I was mainly referring to them lol. If 3-4 dudes sharing one spot in the hood, it's either the family house or the trap base and sometimes it's both

Only people i seen with hellcats look like they either sell product, they got a good ass job early in life, they came from money, or have money because they splitting bills

There is a goofball in my neighborhood with a similar ride who must be in his upper, upper 20's and still living with his parents as he has been since they moved in nearly a decade ago :mjlol: