Brehs Speakerboxxx/The Love Below is truly timeless.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

This is one of the greatest songs ever released … not just urban but songs period …the bag that 3k was in for his album was some shyt that we haven’t seen duplicated since …not even Koonye has painted such a beautiful tapestry of styles and sounds together like 3K did …then Big Boi giving you that traditional funk-hop music was the icing on the cake just two phenomenal records that I need to get on vinyl :whoo:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

This is one of the greatest songs ever released … not just urban but songs period …the bag that 3k was in for his album was some shyt that we haven’t seen duplicated since …not even Koonye has painted such a beautiful tapestry of styles and sounds together like 3K did …then Big Boi giving you that traditional funk-hop music was the icing on the cake just two phenomenal records that I need to get on vinyl :whoo:

copped the limited edition colored vinyl and just received it last week:wow:

havent even opened it:banderas:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
One of the most influential albums in this millennium.

I lowkey wonder what The Black Album and College Dropout's 20 year threads will look like.
What’s albums do you think are influenced by this?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Speakerboxx is heavily funk influenced while The Love Below was heavily electro, Jazz, and psychedelic influenced
You said it’s one of the most influential albums of the millennium. I’m curious to see what albums you think were inspired by this after this because I don’t see anybody trying to replicate this sound except earthgang and maybe thundercat but even that’s a reach