Brehs sneak in Galaxy Gas into a class

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm not pretending that having an addiction is exclusive to White folks.

My point was that Brehs had somewhat of a "Code", that certain shyt was off limits, we didn't do certain shyt.

Getting high off inhaling some shyt would have been looked at as some "White Boy Shyt, I don't make the rules, I'm just stating a fact.

Yes we had people in our community doing shyt like Heroin, Crack, Cocaine, PCP, etc... But that shyt was never "Glamorized".

You did drugs especially hard drugs, you were looked down on, these are facts.

Now days popping pills, and drinking cough syrup, and a bunch of other bullshyt is looked as "Normal", when before you would be clowned for that shyt.

No doubt; I remember someone I use to hustle with had a fiend eat a can of literal dog food and everyone thought it was funny minus me.

I've always laughed at that shyt cause people will be like "nah I would never sniff" while popping heroin pharmaceutical pills :what:

like they were somehow better than the next J :dahell:

what you're talking about is a sign of the times. Huffing is now "glamorized" and a part of the culture. it is what it is.

its only a matter of time before rappers start spitting about space gas if they haven't already. :francis:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I know someone who works for an HR department and they scope out people's social media. Imagine these poor kids not getting into school or a job cause they wanted to experiment and it was caught on film :what:
Bro I'm saying, I'm worried about goofy pictures I took on Facebook (surfing grocery carts in the middle of the night of an empty Walmart) it's gonna be real when these kids get older.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Ehhh nikkas was getting high af off that X in the early 00s, yall love to push this false narrative

I was an adult in the early 00's, don't know what you're talking about.

There is no "False Narrative" to push, Black Folks primarily looked down on people on drugs, especially hard drugs.

Weed became the only exception, and mostly AFTER "The Chronic".

You're a youngster, so take notes, instead of trying to "Debunk" shyt, SMH.

I was alive during, all of the 80's, 90's, Early 00's.

People did drugs, BUT they were NOT "Glamorized" like it is today, especially among Black Folks.

During the "Crack Epidemic", being a "Crack Head" wasn't some "Positive" shyt.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
More concerning that crack in the 70s/80s?

Crack came out in the 80s I was a kid and it damn near destroyed the black community so yes it was concerning
These kids are throwing away any chances at becoming successful while probably end up being junkies

The difference between then and now is maybe we could have rebuilt but at this point Galaxy gas is one of the nails in our coffins unfortunately