Brehs sneak in Galaxy Gas into a class

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Right? like what happened to smoking embalming fluid like the good ole days....

:stopitslime:

Right? like what happened to smoking embalming fluid like the good ole days....

:stopitslime:

Breh,

I don't do drugs, never even smoked weed.

When I was growing up, we clowned Shermheads, Baseheads, etc...

The primary drug Brehs would do, if they did it at all was Weed.

And before Dr Dre's "Chronic", even smoking weed was looked down upon.

White boys (white people in general), were the main ones doing all that WEIRD shyt.

When I was in school we had the D.A.R.E program, doing drugs wasn't some shyt that was popular, and certainly no shyt like smoking Sherm, SMH

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Breh,

I don't do drugs, never even smoked weed.

When I was growing up, we clowned Shermheads, Baseheads, etc...

The primary drug Brehs would do, if they did it at all was Weed.

And before Dr Dre's "Chronic", even smoking weed was looked down upon.

White boys (white people in general), were the main ones doing at that WEIRD shyt.

When I was in school we had the D.A.R.E program, doing drugs wasn't some shyt that was popular, and certainly no shyt like smoking Sherm, SMH

Good for you on being sober?......

I'm just saying its beyond ignorant to pretend that addiction is exclusive to CACs.....

I cant speak on the NWA era; but ever since I was on this rock I've seen people getting high and hitting the bottle hard.

But I do remember that this was literally turned into a cocaine anthem in the mid 00s ironically

My mom told me stories about everyone coming back from Vietnam strung out.

This shyt has been going on since humans have been able to figure out you can get high.

I just don't see the humor in trying to clown people for doing what they do; people in this thread even blaming the parents :dahell:

and yes all those 90s legendary rappers tried to make smoking dust cool.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Current gen cooked to perfection.

But not all of us were ever gonna make it anyhow, so we need to focus on the ones who ain't killing off their braincells for the hell of it.

Let the lost perish. :yeshrug:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm so thankful social media blew up right after I graduated High School, I don't think I would've done shyt dumb as that but for some reason when a camera is infront of people especially kids they do stupid shyt.

I was looking at old videos I recorded on my blackberry, Sidekick and old school Samsung phones....the resolution was like maybe 2 megapixels; you can't see shyt and the sound quality is shyt and the average person couldn't really upload videos onto the internet because it was a bytch to do.

Now phones you never know who's recording you or how they're recording you and when it goes to the internet, it's like looking for a body lost at sea.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Good for you on being sober?......

I'm just saying its beyond ignorant to pretend that addiction is exclusive to CACs.....

I cant speak on the NWA era; but ever since I was on this rock I've seen people getting high and hitting the bottle hard.

But I do remember that this was literally turned into a cocaine anthem in the mid 00s ironically

My mom told me stories about everyone coming back from Vietnam strung out.

This shyt has been going on since humans have been able to figure out you can get high.

I just don't see the humor in trying to clown people for doing what they do; people in this thread even blaming the parents :dahell:

and yes all those 90s legendary rappers tried to make smoking dust cool.

I'm not pretending that having an addiction is exclusive to White folks.

My point was that Brehs had somewhat of a "Code", that certain shyt was off limits, we didn't do certain shyt.

Getting high off inhaling some shyt would have been looked at as some "White Boy Shyt, I don't make the rules, I'm just stating a fact.

Yes we had people in our community doing shyt like Heroin, Crack, Cocaine, PCP, etc... But that shyt was never "Glamorized".

You did drugs especially hard drugs, you were looked down on, these are facts.

Now days popping pills, and drinking cough syrup, and a bunch of other bullshyt is looked as "Normal", when before you would be clowned for that shyt.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm so thankful social media blew up right after I graduated High School, I don't think I would've done shyt dumb as that but for some reason when a camera is infront of people especially kids they do stupid shyt.

I was looking at old videos I recorded on my blackberry, Sidekick and old school Samsung phones....the resolution was like maybe 2 megapixels; you can't see shyt and the sound quality is shyt and the average person couldn't really upload videos onto the internet because it was a bytch to do.

Now phones you never know who's recording you or how they're recording you and when it goes to the internet, it's like looking for a body lost at sea.

I know someone who works for an HR department and they scope out people's social media. Imagine these poor kids not getting into school or a job cause they wanted to experiment and it was caught on film :what: