Brehs school me on Mad Men

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
tumblr_mfw1clHpAl1s1q77wo1_500.jpg

:wow:

I think I would instantly cum my pants. She looks like she is out of some fantasy book. :noah:

Deion.gif

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Show is garbage, but watch nikkas come in here and try to sell it to you on some "It's not The Wire/Breaking Bad/Boardwalk Empire, you have to go into it with a different mindest" type shyt, like you ain't capable of thinking deep enough to understand that the shyt is a fukking soap opera.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
i was extremely bored in the first two eps i watched and felt like a chore trying to watch it...i'll say that the dialogue seemed good and the characters seemed to have depth but the pace of the show and the intrigue wasnt there...i dont like the show as a viewer and dont care about it when amc has two of my favorite shows on it not including mad men

but christina hendricks made me nearly jizz my self...plus alison brie :lawd:

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
tried to watch it, its cool but the stans even tell you "nothing happens". got bored of it real quick.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Show is garbage, but watch nikkas come in here and try to sell it to you on some "It's not The Wire/Breaking Bad/Boardwalk Empire, you have to go into it with a different mindest" type shyt, like you ain't capable of thinking deep enough to understand that the shyt is a fukking soap opera.

I don't even understand how they can compare it to those shows if no guns get bust and bodies don't drop tho

Sh1t is Days of Our lives status.

Only in this faggy metrosexual era of hiphop would n1ggas on this forum be cosigning that sh1t

:beli:

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:yeshrug: It's really no contest imo. Like I said before, a lot of nikkas don't like the show because "nothing happens". But the writing and overall quality is unmatched. I love action, but I like excellent writing, plot, dialogue and acting even more.

Who said nothing happens :laugh:

It's just doesn't have any action or thriller elements to it.

It's a pure drama.

:beli: nothing happens. just great writing/ acting

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i tried watching the first season but couldn't get into it. i'm all for a slow paced dramatic show and all but it just didn't connect with me one bit. i couldn't care less about some fukk stick in the 60's getting fired from his cushy ad job

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
he agreed with it hence the but. the shyts boring, if you like it good for you. its pure drama with nothing dramatic actually happening.