christina-hendricks1.jpg

MV5BMjEwMDY2ODI4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYzNTc5MQ@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's the third best show all time imo after The Wire and The Sopranos. The best writing you'll find of any show. The best character progression. But there are no guns bust, no bodies caught, no wigs peeled back. If action is what you like most about a TV show, it's not going to be for you. It's about an advertising firm in 60's Manhattan and the lives of the people that work there.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Very good show and character driven. Like the poster above said you won't get any action in the show but that's not the point of the show. A lot of them women on the show are top notch though.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
if you like sopranos, you should like mad men. similar lead character and motivations. the only difference is that side characters in mad men are more important than those in sopranos.

basically, if you want to see a very well written and acted story about powerful middle aged white men with inner turmoil, it's your show.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I started to check Mad Men out until I found out it was about some marketing firm in the 1960s :dry:

Sh1t sounds like an unfunny 1960s Soap Opera version of "The Office"

So I left it alone, Atleast guns get clapped and bodies drop in Boardwalk Empire. I don't give a fuk bout people being fired from some Ad agency

:beli:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, I tried it and got to the end of season one and each episode felt like chore.

I had to look in the mirror and ask why are you even still watching this?

Like people said, the writing and the dialouge is a good but I could care less about middle aged white men in 60s cheating on their wives and girlfriends and shyt.

I'm okay with the fact there wasn't any action but at least mix some comedy in..

I stopped watching this and started watching Friday Night Lights and never looked back.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yeah, I tried it and got to the end of season one and each episode felt like chore.

I had to look in the mirror and ask why are you even still watching this?

Like people said, the writing and the dialouge is a good but I could care less about middle aged white men in 60s cheating on their wives and girlfriends and shyt.

I'm okay with the fact there wasn't any action but at least mix some comedy in..

I stopped watching this and started watching Friday Night Lights and never looked back.
Yea I did the same. For me it wasn't entertaining and I didn't really like any of the characters enough to waste more time to see if it gets better. After that I focused on the best show on tv now in breaking bad and never looked back.