Brehs on twitter arguing with women over which man women find more attractive

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Arguing with women (especially ones you aren’t smashing) is an L. :scust:

Arguing with them on social media? Double L! :hhh:

Arguing with them over another man’s attractiveness? Harlem pass revoked with immediate effect. :dame:

Their Harlem Pass is flaming.
0hAkcgT.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Steph will never win in an attractiveness contest with Boris. NEVER

Joe is smoking rocks

Whether she is young or old, Boris always moves the needle. That man is literally perfect
GIRL!!!

They ignored my comment re: this topic 🤣

Steph got the money and fame so of course he’ll get women. But based on raw attraction, Boris is clearing him all day everyday.

Men who look as good as Boris get it. Most men will never experience that.

Budden is hating because Boris is the kind of man a woman desires simply because he exists. THAT man…women probably won’t even care if he doesn’t pay any bills. He looks that good Lmao

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GIRL!!!

Steph got the money and fame so of course he’ll get women. But based on raw attraction, Boris is clearing him all day everyday.

Budden is hating because Boris is the kind of man a woman desires simply because he exists. THAT man…women probably won’t even care if he doesn’t pay any bills. He looks that good Lmao

Steph

giphy.gif

Boris

giphy.gif

Unless I'm in a three point contest, Ayesha needs to come get her man

lib123

All Star
Daps
I think they’re both right depending on the environment. If Steph Curry and Boris were to walk in a diverse or mostly non-Black lounge, Steph would get more play because more women would know who he is and status would trump. But if both walked into a lounge with mostly 35+ BW like Mel, Boris would get more play.

Last edited:
Daps

is this with or without fame?

whichever one is taller and leaner will win if the women are younger, and the broader and bigger one will win if the women are older

True.

Steph probably got way more paper. Boris looks like he'd be Jalen Hurts big brother.

Boris wins with sistas because he has ENOUGH paper but they also consider him really fine. Liberal white girls pick Steph because of clout. Conservative white chicks don't watch hoops so they'd pick Boris since he'd be more attractive to em.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
GIRL!!!

Mostly agree. However, do you think if Boris Kodjoe had Tiger Woods exact personality and voice that the same women would still want him?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So in other words Boris got them drawls on standby whenever he wants them huh Mel? :mjlol:

I hate when women try to tell me what woman is more appealing. This is equally stupid.
How is it equally as stupid when she as a woman is talking about what women find attractive?

Mel is Cookin’ on this one. Joe Budden never been the dude women fall all over because of his looks so he thinks money and status precedes all.