Reppin
Tri State Area
how did we get here as a nation
qbj8DVf.png

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I know Joe got bytches but this conversation is very incel adjacent

Dudes with no hoes love to tell others what types of men women like. Twitter cacs do it all the time.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean.... One of them is a sex symbol in our community....... The other is just..... IDK what curry is? I have seen women lusting after Boris since I was a kid.... Never seen any woman go crazy over curry, other than that groupie :russ:

Yeah, Steph will never win in an attractiveness contest with Boris. NEVER

Joe is smoking rocks

Whether she is young or old, Boris always moves the needle. That man is literally perfect

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Mike Tyson was the biggest athlete in the world (yes including Jordan). Robin still pulled up with an unknown Brad Pitt.

Chicks will marry and/or get pregnant by the man with greater status/resources. But they bussin in open for the nikka that make that thang throb.

Y'all looking at it the wrong way.

It's simple bytches like and want to fck multiple different types of men. Just like we like and want to fck multiple different types of women.

She probably just wanted to fck Mike Tyson but he wanted to have a relationship. The nikka has money so she said why not.

She also wanted to fck brad pitt. Chix like to fck

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I don't even understand the point joe is making.

bytches care about money if they trying to finesse or Marry a nikka. (Which is also finessing a nikka)

But they gonna wanna fck the sexy nikka over the nice guy with money.
This topic is retarded

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all looking at it the wrong way.

It's simple bytches like and want to fck multiple different types of men. Just like we like and want to fck multiple different types of women.

She probably just wanted to fck Mike Tyson but he wanted to have a relationship. The nikka has money so she said why not.

She also wanted to fck brad pitt. Chix like to fck
Thats actually what I am saying. Chicks fukk for different reasons (money, resources, access, attention). But that nikka who they are really, viscerally hot for gets it different.