Collecting honey and money
Daps
he a fan

qxwqj16lqhob1.jpg

images

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There are some things that do not need to be aired in the public venue but women liking the meat heads and bad boys with the bad boy looks isnt exactly a new trend , its then same since high school, they always want the bad boys not the good guys

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I respect marriage so I will never EVER disrespect myself or someone else’s union….

But if that man EVER gets divorced, I’ve already made it clear that he is like, the only 50yr old man who would have me risking it all.

THAT man is literally flawless.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Steph obviously has way more pull than Boris Kodjoe and that isn't even a serious debate. Budden isn't wrong here.

It's like claiming some random IG model has more motion than Taylor Swift because they're physically more attractive. :mjlol:

if they both weren't famous, I do think more hoes would want Boris?

:dame: to this shyt tho

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm not going to lie, when I was younger I used to care a lot about who and what women found attractive because I thought it would help me find my way, but I could not muster up any fukks to give about it as an adult

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though this is a non Harlem conversation Steph got the stronger Sexual market value. He is more known around the world and could attract literally almost every single race of woman in the world. Not to say Boris can’t but Stephs status and paper supercedes Boris.
Mike Tyson was the biggest athlete in the world (yes including Jordan). Robin still pulled up with an unknown Brad Pitt.

Chicks will marry and/or get pregnant by the man with greater status/resources. But they bussin in open for the nikka that make that thang throb.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

is this with or without fame?

whichever one is taller and leaner will win if the women are younger, and the broader and bigger one will win if the women are older

Melyssa probably just isnt aware. But righteous black mens stock has risen dramatically. But because we have been far too busy building,and also very exclusive. Its really not discussed as much among women. Why talk about a type of man who isnt widely available? It will only cause contempt and sexual frustration for those women yearning:respect:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Tyson was the biggest athlete in the world (yes including Jordan). Robin still pulled up with an unknown Brad Pitt.

Chicks will marry and/or get pregnant by the man with greater status/resources. But they bussin in open for the nikka that make that thang throb.
A prime Mike Tyson is still getting more coochie than a D-list Brad Pitt. The biggest outlier is that Robin and Mike were married and Mike was cheating on her ass left right and centre. Brad now easily gets more coochie than Tyson now and Brad back then. Brads Sexual market value is on Elite status now *paise*

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to lie, when I was younger I used to care a lot about who and what women found attractive because I thought it would help me find my way, but I could not muster up any fukks to give about it as an adult
Because you find later in life that shyt don’t really matter. You can look as good as you want as a man and you’re still getting rejected by someone. Money and Status will always trump that and if you have good looks on top of that. The world is at your feet when it comes to to women.