Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There's a lot of nikkas on here complaining that black women ignore the good men to date thugs and bad boys, and that's why they don't fukk with em anymore.

Here's some quotes from our resident c00ns:

If we take off the rose colored glasses we will see that black women have always made poor choices in the Men they had kids with. The thug over the good man is nothing new. But Before feminism black women could be shamed and often owned up to their mistakes. After feminsm black women just blamed us for everything.

I could also talk about how black women like thugs and losers with no education but shyt on smart black men from age 9 up until they reach age 35. I could also talk about how if women raised their standards a lot of men would actually aspire to be shyt or phase out of existence. I'm not going to talk about any of that though. I could answer everyone's question of "why not just do it for yourself?" by saying if you don't require your man to climb a mountain, don't be surprised when he doesn't even walk a mile. I could also talk about how people say "all men care about is sex" yet deny the fct that yes, women are men's number 1 motivation. I could also tsalk about how societies, buildings and cities have been BUILT for the sake of impressing women. fukk that shyt. I'm not talking about it.

Well some of their complaints are legitimate though. I mean....American women are generally fukked up. But it's not the women's fault. The blame should be placed on the American culture. Even some of the men here are just as fukked up (using the word 'bytch' in every sentence when referring to women including your mother and sister).

There are some legitimately good black men that get ignored by women all the time. It's really fukked up when you have beautiful dimes like Lauren London who openly admit that she prefers thugs to educated guys:

black women already make songs to isolate black men not willing to be solders and thugs. i'd almost prefer they made songs about white men instead.

1.There is no welfare for black men. There is no "you can have a section 8 voucher but your woman needs to not live in your home." scenarios. Black women get taken care of by Uncle Sam. Black men do not.

2.Wrong. White people didn't get behind Trayvon because of black people. I bet you also thought they were REALLY trying to stop KONY because they "cared" about black child soldiers too? You are easily lead by what the media tells you as opposed to what is true.

3.CAT CALLING??!?! That has nothing to do with patriarchy. Who is the one raising those boys that cat call? BLACK WOMEN. Plus if black women dind't like cat calling, black men wouldn't do it. Black women are quick to turn down a boy who actually treats her with respect because a black boy actually being worth a damn is demed as "acting white" or "being a lame." You like the thug, hood, "real nikkas" up until acertain age and then when you depreciate you want a "good man." NEWSFLASH: MEN WILL ONLY ACT IN THE WAY THAT ATTRACTS THE MOST WOMEN.

When black women stop giving the hood nikkas play then the men will change. It's not even like you just pick the hood nikkas. You actually DISS the respectful black boys so then they grow up to BECOME the hood nikkas.

Black women complaining about being called "bytches and hoes" but are the FIRST ones on the dance floor when Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, or Lil Jon comes on talking about "girl das ma song!!!!" you don't like being called bytches and hoes but black men who make those types of songs NEVER have a shortage of black women selling out their concerts. FRONT ROW SEATS. the black men who you deem as disrespectful are even the most desired by black women. Those are problems you created yourselves.

fukk OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt!!!!

You can not have a patriarchy when women are making the chief decisions. PERIOD! You can't run a community on a woman's dime. A woman can't crown a man king either.

I swear these arguments were destroyed in like 2007. And people still come with that shyt.

lol asking a black woman if she was in to thugs is like asking if water is wet....

It's obvious at best. Most black women like to sleep with low life dudes and later complain about how "n!ggas don't take care of their kids" and how "n!ggas aint sh!t"

So my question is are these cacs right about white women? Do they ignore all the good guys just to date bad boys who won't treat them right?

tumblr_mg13lnZHkE1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfx7vkjNtx1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mft9fqFnuS1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfb96luw8J1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfr24pWkLc1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfiyctmuFX1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfex5dRX3H1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbp6vtZP71s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbfqz5bKD1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbgptgp3N1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

Or is it possible you're the black version of these swagged out cacs that keep getting overlooked by these demonic white women?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol don't you have me on ignore. Those posts you quoted are old as fukk and my stance on women as a whole has completely 180'd.

Maybe you should step into 2013 before you quote me.

I don't give a fukk who women like and I never had a problem attracting women. The only time Misty Sierra Deleone has anything to say is when women pick the wrong guys and COMPLAIN about it and vilify all men. Aside from that I give no fukks.

I laugh at those cry baby types of guys on niceguysofokcupid.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Black women like hypermasculine bad guys to a greater degree than white women do. That's why it's so easy for an average, non-thug black man to get with a cave bytch because by race alone he's seen as dangerous and unique.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Here's more. Evidentally there's an epidemic of white women ignoring good white men to date bad boys. I wonder if all these chicks only date black women too...

tumblr_mfbebcitMF1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mfbain16E01s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf9jz7ulpt1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf9nf3ehQS1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf9a9xsOTN1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf8jcduGyr1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf8lme0Z931s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf8c8r0jCR1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf8afunOXN1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf874ik4X01s0cjm8o1_500.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
most nice guys are not nice, they only act nice because they think its what will get them into the pants of women.

difference is whites dont have a 70% out of wedlock birthrate.

a white chick may mess with a loser or a a$$hole but she wont be pumping out kids at the high ratio that a black chick messing with thugs and azzholes do.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Are all these dudes right? Do white women ignore the good men just to date dudes who'll do them dirty? Why would these wonderful white women do such a thing???

tumblr_mf8p24ojOA1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf8i1uYNGt1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf7p4o6eIe1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf8kbwjPMU1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf86hjyojG1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf7nsbTWew1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf7ojghm011s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf7n0bgvkZ1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf7mnz8st01s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf4kj06OVd1s0cjm8o1_500.png

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:mindblown: the coli taught me it was only horrible black women who dated bad boys. Come to find out our precious pawgs and white queens have been infected be these horrible dirty black bytches :scusthov:

tumblr_mf4kbmYt6H1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf4ksgokbS1s0cjm8o1_500.png

tumblr_mf4k9yPBsU1s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf4jt4V5491s0cjm8o1_1280.jpg

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Guys that crow about how "nice" they are aren't nice, they just think saying that shyt will get them some drawls, then they get mad when it doesn't work :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
most nice guys are not nice, they only act nice because they think its what will get them into the pants of women.

difference is whites dont have a 70% out of wedlock birthrate.

a white chick may mess with a loser or a a$$hole but she wont be pumping out kids at the high ratio that a black chick messing with thugs and azzholes do.

Can't the same thing be said for the "good black dude" that constantly gets ignored by the women he's trying to get at? Is it possible these good dudes really aren't that good but they're just as lame and corny as the white cats I posted :leon:

Black women like hypermasculine bad guys to a greater degree than white women do. That's why it's so easy for an average, non-thug black man to get with a cave bytch because by race alone he's seen as dangerous and unique.

I just posted 30+ cats saying white women love the bad boys and douchebags too. Are all these cats lying, or do you understand their women better than they do :nonikkas:?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
how can someone who has me on ignore quote me?

Same question I added. And nikka quoted shyt I said a year ago. What a lame.

And it's well documented I love black women and I'm not a "nice guy" at all so...