Brehs My dad got $750,000 bond!!!!

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
my dad got raided last year in April but didnt get caught with shyt. his bond was $75,000 eventually the case was going to get thrown out because the police didnt get a warrant til after they already broke the law and didnt find any drugs. In march of this year my dad got raided again and he was dirty this time so they charged him with possession w/ intent to distribute 100-400 grams of cocaine and resisting a peace officer. his bond was $100,000 so he bailed out again. two weeks ago my dad's lawyer called him and told him to come to court. the p*ssy ass judge revoked my dad's bond on the case from last year that shouldve been thrown out and they raised that shyt to $750,000. so now he's basically being held on ridiculous bond so they can hurry and prosecute him for the case he caught this year and sentence him. aint that some fukked up shyt? fukk the law:pacspit:

and whats crazy was i looking at other inmates bond and some bytch who got a reckless driving and reckless driving homicide case got the same bond as my pops:damn:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Cant do the time, dont do the crime. Im out here getting money paying for bum nikkas like y'all.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
1289010-fleece_johnson_i_like_booty.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean if u get raided once and u do the same shyt knowing that there watching you

you get what u deserve

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Maybe drug dealing wasnt his best career choice :ld:.
I mean to get raided once and get the :whew: and only a year later get raided again, he was supposed to lay low, to take the attention off himself.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Is his name pablo escobar by any chance? Because I can hit up rawse, he must have at least 70 favors left from noriega

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:snoop:confidential informant... nikkas told on my dad cause nikkas dont wanna go to jail no more. shyt had me rolling my dad told me the police told him give up 3 names or bring them more drugs than what they found on him:heh: my dad aint giving up no names tho:birdman: so he gon have to do a couple of calendars:sadcam: i gotta get money brehs...no more silver spoon:sadbron:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Whenever someone gets caught, it always a million people saying he was doing this wrong, or he should have done that different;, it's very similar to people doing that in horror movies, it's a defense mechanism, reassuring them they won't get caught. That's not at anyone in here, but it's a very common reaction. '

The facts are, there are always a dozen mistakes, but they come for you one way or the other, and the smartest and the dumbest get caught. That said, did he at least move between the time of the raids? And, you say lay low, but you have to work, and for some it's all they know. It does sound like he could have played it tighter. And if you're Dad is 40 plus, thats way too old to be fukking around with work in your house.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i mean if u get raided once and u do the same shyt knowing that there watching you

you get what u deserve

they wasnt even watching him...nikkas snitched on him...because they didnt wanna go to jail.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Whenever someone gets caught, it always a million people saying he was doing this wrong, or he should have done that different;, it's very similar to people doing that in horror movies, it's a defense mechanism, reassuring them they won't get caught. That's not at anyone in here, but it's a very common reaction. '

The facts are, there are always a dozen mistakes, but they come for you one way or the other, and the smartest and the dumbest get caught. That said, did he at least move between the time of the raids? And, you say lay low, but you have to work, and for some it's all they know. It does sound like he could have played it tighter. And if you're Dad is 40 plus, thats way too old to be fukking around with work in your house.

it was only between 100-400 grams tho so it really aint shyt...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I mean I feel you, thats the life, go sit down for awhile. But, getting caught with a 9 or a 4 isn't a joke, he could do 3-4 years, easy. That's short time, esp for someone that old in the life, not his first trip I imagine. Lucky it wasn't federal.