Brehs my ankles are swelling up…what should I do???

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
could be a series of serious things

leg fluid build up could be indicative of potential heart failure/ pump problems

could also be an embolism, you really need to go to the doctor

like now, I have an EMS cert for work, go now

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Op share your password with a trusted mod so they can resell it on the black market should the unthinkable happen.

Technically it won’t be a new account.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
"shared cravings" :dahell:

Get a treadmill :manny:
If you just got yourself a newborn, it's not like you're going to be sleeping anyway :pachaha:

Mafioso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can be a sign of CHF (congestive heart failure). May need diuretics such as lasix to get rid of extra fluid. Are you also wheezy? Any trouble with shortness of breath?

As many others mentioned tho, you need to get checked out my broski. Make sure you get a cardiac work up done, have them do a 12 lead ecg. Make sure that fluid being pumped through your lower extremities is making its way back up.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Can be a sign of CHF (congestive heart failure). May need diuretics such as lasix to get rid of extra fluid. Are you also wheezy? Any trouble with shortness of breath?

As many others mentioned tho, you need to get checked out my broski. Make sure you get a cardiac work up done, have them do a 12 lead ecg. Make sure that fluid being pumped through your lower extremities is making its way back up.
Naw erthang else good

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m fat as hell right now (250) just had a baby so I got those shared cravings and let’s it get outta control…I say everyday imma exercise and get back right
On some real shyt, look up Adrian Bryant on YT and do his workouts real quick. Sounds like you need to drop weight IMMEDIATELY