Brehs my ankles are swelling up…what should I do???

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Did you injure your foot/feet, especially while working out? Plantar fasciitis had me messed up temporarily after I had taken a break from vigorous workouts and attempted to hop back in full speed.

Or are you wearing shoes that are too small/cramming your toes? That can mess you up in many ways as well.

Are you fit or overweight? Regularly exercise pretty sedentary? Do you have a healthy diet or do you eat fattening foods?

Lots of factors.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Did you injure your foot/feet, especially while working out? Plantar fasciitis had me messed up temporarily after I had taken a break from vigorous workouts and attempted to hop back in full speed.

Or are you wearing shoes that are too small/cramming your toes? That can mess you up in many ways as well.

Are you fit or overweight? Regularly exercise pretty sedentary? Do you have a healthy diet or do you eat fattening foods?

Lots of factors.
I’m fat as hell right now (250) just had a baby so I got those shared cravings and let’s it get outta control…I say everyday imma exercise and get back right

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I’m fat as hell right now (250) just had a baby so I got those shared cravings and let’s it get outta control…I say everyday imma exercise and get back right
does your family have a history of heart problems?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, i literally just saw this on twitter like a month ago

someone who worked from home said their ankle started swelling up, and they tweeted out "what the fukk's happening", someone told them to go to the ER, and the doc said that going to the ER saved their life. something like preventing a stroke or a heart attack

at least hit an Urgent Care :hubie: