Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Blue Agave Precious Liquid

375x500.46155.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

*Tested this today. :francis:

Smells like a cheap, young clubbing, blue fragrance. This also smells like pool water but with a mix of Smirnoff. This smells like some shyt Ashton Kutcher wore on the set of Punk'd in 2003.

This shyt $275:dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Few on the way:

ScentSplit:
Boadicia The Victorious-Bodacious (heard this is on par with Mind Games French Defense and I'm getting in my cherry bag for the fall)
Room1015-Wavechild (curious about the watermelon note in this. Heard it might be too sweet)
Regalien-Hammam- (heard it was super clean and fresh. Can never have too many of this DNA)

From Scent Journey:
Cocktails and Catamarans
Siesta Sun
Bourbon and Bluegrass
Caribbean Casanova

SOTD-Fragrance Du Bois-Solstis X Mancera Lemon Line

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Finished off Le Labo week last week

Gaiac 10 (Tokyo) - I'm not even sure what this smells like. Gaiac is a wood, but does this smell woody? Is this what musk smells like? It's got Cedar and Olibanum as well. There might be some cedar here.

This is one of the more popular Le Labo joints that's not Santal 33....but it's definitely one you gotta chill with for a while to figure out if you like it.

I'm not sure if I like it, but I definitely don't hate it.

SOTD - Amouage - Royal Tobacco. Starting to get some cool days.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finished off Le Labo week last week

Gaiac 10 (Tokyo) - I'm not even sure what this smells like. Gaiac is a wood, but does this smell woody? Is this what musk smells like? It's got Cedar and Olibanum as well. There might be some cedar here.

This is one of the more popular Le Labo joints that's not Santal 33....but it's definitely one you gotta chill with for a while to figure out if you like it.

I'm not sure if I like it, but I definitely don't hate it.

SOTD - Amouage - Royal Tobacco. Starting to get some cool days.
Need to get me hands on that one and Kerosene this fall/winter.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Berry Orange Bubblegum

DUA DESIGNER LINE

Inspiration: BBG by Optico Profumo

Are you ready to bubble over with joy and charm? Pop into a world of sweet nostalgia with our newest DUA Designer Line. Berry Orange Bubblegum is a fruity gourmand fragrance inspired by BBG by Optico Profumo. Berry Orange Bubblegum is a well-rounded fragrance with yummy and nostalgic initial note of Bubblegum. Orange anchors the fragrance more and brings extra energy to your day. Capture the playful Strawberry blended harmoniously with the other notes, to give strong projection and silage power. Blow away your senses with the irresistible aroma of Berry Orange Bubblegum!

NOTES: Bubblegum, Orange, & Strawberry.

CONCENTRATION: Extrait de Parfum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wore this yesterday. I got like 4 DUA joints that I still haven't worn yet.
This smell exactly like the notes listed.
:ehh:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Are the DUA joints really good. Because I saw reviews online that said a lot of their stuff smells synthetic & doesn’t last long.

They are definitely business men first.

Creed + Sauvage? - Say No More

Some are good, some are bad. My fave is the Mobster. If you read the notes, they're the exact same ones as Tobacco Vanille - and it smells nothing like Tobacco Vanille.

But..
  • They use oil instead of alcohol to carry the fragrance.
  • The oil has its own fragrance (that's what folks say smells synthetic)
  • Oil based fragrances last forever but don't tend to project as much...unless you use a bunch...
The brand basically suffers from snobbery
  • Clone Hatred
  • Cheap Bottles
  • "costs too much"/"I can order those same chemicals on ebay...from China..."
  • The reviewers all gush about every single one that they put out
At the same time, most clone houses keep making scents that the brands give up on, or price way too high.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They are definitely business men first.

Creed + Sauvage? - Say No More

Some are good, some are bad. My fave is the Mobster. If you read the notes, they're the exact same ones as Tobacco Vanille - and it smells nothing like Tobacco Vanille.

But..
  • They use oil instead of alcohol to carry the fragrance.
  • The oil has its own fragrance (that's what folks say smells synthetic)
  • Oil based fragrances last forever but don't tend to project as much...unless you use a bunch...
The brand basically suffers from snobbery
  • Clone Hatred
  • Cheap Bottles
  • "costs too much"/"I can order those same chemicals on ebay...from China..."
  • The reviewers all gush about every single one that they put out
At the same time, most clone houses keep making scents that the brands give up on, or price way too high.
I agree, them Duas are hit and miss. Some smell real good and some smell like pee pee

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Frosted Zest

Hybrid: A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler & Paris Winter Palace by Memo

16337706-optimized-Frosted_Zest_front.webp

The icy, wintry palace can be seen in the distance resting peacefully on the snow-kissed hill. The midnight frost makes us clutch at our winter apparel for the solace of heat. In this long stretch of snowy months, the promise of harvest is non-existent. However, the ripe aroma of citrus is detected in the distance, and it conveys the allure of warmth. The heat exudes from rich resins like Gurjum balsam and styrax as well as vanilla. The gentleness of the falling snow is personified through the icy appeal of ginger and grapefruit as well as the smoothness of rooibos tea. Musk contributes to the smooth landscape which extends for hours on our skin. Frosted Zest is a hybrid of our versions of Mugler Ultra Zest and Memo Paris Winter Palace. While one is citrusy and sweet, the other is delightfully spicy and smooth. The result is an enchanting aroma that can be enjoyed during any time of the year and in any occasion. This is one of our most versatile hybrids to date, and we hope you fall in love with this creation soon!

CLASSIFICATION: Oriental Spicy

NOTES: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lemon, Maté, Gurjum Balsam, Amber Wood, Tolu Balsam, Labdanum, Blood Orange, Tangerine, Ginger, Mint, Cinnamon, Coffee, Black Pepper, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Red Tea Accord, Styrax, Vanilla, and Musk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Wore this today. This like a menthol, orange. It's strong but I go anosmic and then later smell it again.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got my Chocolate Greedy and yes the FBO version is just about dead on. I can't tell the difference between the two. I have the shea butter from FBO so this will stay on skin for days.

Also grabbed two clone joints.
Milano Prive-clone of One Million Prive which was discontinued. These clones are getting ridiculous b/c this smells exactly like it. The cinnamon, tobacco, and patchouli in this are perfect for fall.
Maison Alhambra- Winsome(formerly The Tux). Clone of YSL-Tuxedo. Everyone knows this one already. Ran out of my 5mL of Tuxedo and I refuse to pay $300 for a full bottle

SOTD-Uniquee Luxury-Akdeniz

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - IA - Every Storm A Serenade

Coastal but on some mountain air type ish at the same time, like they bottled fresh air from some alpine area & shyt. So far, some days I luv it, & sum days I'm indifferent. Like it a lot more when I layer it with Cape Heartache to spruce it up a bit.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just peeped Dolce and Gabbana K Intense yesterday. That shyt smells like sweet leather with a hint of woods. Much better than the regular K EDP. Me and the wifey couldnt stop smelling my arm for hours on in. Copped that and Gucci Guilty Pour Homme