brehs lets talk cologne game

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Few on the way:

ScentSplit:
Boadicia The Victorious-Bodacious (heard this is on par with Mind Games French Defense and I'm getting in my cherry bag for the fall)
Room1015-Wavechild (curious about the watermelon note in this. Heard it might be too sweet)
Regalien-Hammam- (heard it was super clean and fresh. Can never have too many of this DNA)

From Scent Journey:
Cocktails and Catamarans
Siesta Sun
Bourbon and Bluegrass
Caribbean Casanova

SOTD-Fragrance Du Bois-Solstis X Mancera Lemon Line
ScentSplit order arrived.
Boadicia The Victorious-Bodacious- Yep the cherry is nice and different from French Defense. This has cognac and almonds and little more creamy. The mid turns into a rose, and the dry down you get a tobacco, amber and sandalwood. A little more complex than French Defense. Can't say which is better but I'm leaning towards this one due to it doing a lot more.

Room1015-Wavechild- This is sweet but I can definitely work with it. The mandarin orange and watermelon opening grabs you immediately but the coconut works really well in the mid. The dry down turns to a smooth cocoa.

Regalien-Hammam- WOW this is one of the freshest fragrances I've ever smelled. Fresh soap and bergamot opening, and a geranium (one of my favorites scents) and eucalyptus mid, with a vetiver and cedarwood dry down. I want a full bottle but as great as it is the scent profile is pretty simple and not worth $250 a bottle. I'm gonna murder this bottle.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Killian - Angels Share. You already know.

SOTE - Tom Ford - Tobacco Oud Intense.

I spent a nice chunk of change for this decant, and didn't like it much. On this revisit, the stank of the castoreum is still there, but after a couple of hours it wears off. The dry down smells like Solstice Scents, very generic sweetness.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Fire too
w400.jpg

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just received FBO’s version of Bond No. 9 Lafayette Street…..this is pressure.

Versatile, any season, any occasion, mass appealing juice. If you know anything about the Bond house they were outed for being racist so it’s f*ck em.

This is my new signature scent. Might check out New York Nights for the Fall.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just received FBO’s version of Bond No. 9 Lafayette Street…..this is pressure.

Versatile, any season, any occasion, mass appealing juice. If you know anything about the Bond house they were outed for being racist so it’s f*ck em.

This is my new signature scent. Might check out New York Nights for the Fall.
Yea I have New York Nights and FiDi from FBO and they are dead on from the OG. I seriously don't know how he does it but the shyt is definitely a cheat code.