brehs lets talk cologne game

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Coach Green:whoo:
71uokQG7YIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

I've never gotten so many compliments on how good I smell. Females love this shyt

Been getting hella compliments from random chicks

Smells like a upscale Irish Spring soap.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD

You niccas ready to go to 'Pine Resin Heaven' or whatever bro Alonzo said in Training Day?
full

Def a sharp open with the pine & fir that get da blood going off rip. I'd heard a lot about the strawberry note in this one and how you either hate it or love it, and I gotta say, it didn't bother me. Not overly sweet but not drowned out by the 'mountain fog' or anything either. The Vanilla Leaf is nice lil touch on the bacc end 2 keep things grounded. I'm not mad at this at all.

Sidenote: I tried that Coach Green in Macy's a while back. Still don't know how I feel about it (need 2 sit wit it more) but I wanna say I liked it initially lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Wore this yesterday on skin only and it's strong and lasts forever. I like it.
3 sprays was too much..1 on my back, chest and collar.

No nose blindness on this one. You'll keep picking it up throughout the day on you.

Anything else recommended from this house?

Don't own any, because I have a few Mancera's.(the sister house to Mancera (Red Tobacco, Cedrat Boise) - I hate RT but think CB is kinda cool. )

The big ones are (IMO)
  • Arabian Tonka
  • Intense Cafe
  • Chocolate Greedy
There are so many of them that they actually don't get an attention.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Le Labo - Cedrat 37

Burberry Hero EDP has me wanting to try more Cedar scents. Tried this one today - it's just aight. It does have some cedar in it, but the florals and perfumer's alcohol is all I really notice.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't own any, because I have a few Mancera's.(the sister house to Mancera (Red Tobacco, Cedrat Boise) - I hate RT but think CB is kinda cool. )

The big ones are (IMO)
  • Arabian Tonka
  • Intense Cafe
  • Chocolate Greedy
There are so many of them that they actually don't get an attention.
I been reading up on Chocolate Greedy some more and I'm getting a little nervous. Haven't smelled Arabian Tonka or Intense Cafe. I actually want to put my nose on Ristretto Intense Café.

Red Tobacco is obnoxious and I actually think Argos-Triumph Of Bacchus is the perfected version of it.

SOTD-LV-Imagination

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
New pack touched down.

Creed Himalaya
Terre D'Hermes
Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Jo Malone)
Cape Heartache (Imaginary Authors)
Every Storm a Serenade (Imaginary Authors)
Creed Erolfa
Creed Silver Mountain Water

Last two I've already took out for spins & just wanted to re-up on the decants. The others, I'm searching for something specific & hopefully I find it when I try it 🤔
Thoghts on that?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
anyone know a good summer scent that doesn't smell chemically?

I have silver mountain and tried to add others but silver mountain is the only one that smells natural.

cant really explain it, but some shyt be giving me a headache after a few hours even expensive ones.
Look into the Mediterranean line by aqua di parma.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got Decants

JPG Scandal Pour Homme Absolu...i'm getting a full bottle of this

Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Elixir...i'm getting a full bottle of this

Prada Luna Rossa Ocean...think ima pass on this, its ok nothing amazing

Killian Blue Moon...this is the weakest one, it doesn't smell like anything to me. its very faint

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Thoghts on that?

The citrus in the opening is subdued for me, surrounded by an airy kind of smell, which are those mountain vibes I'm guessing they were going for. If anything pushed through by my 👃🏾, it's was the lemon.

The middle is both spicy and powdery. There's a gunpowder note in their somewhere allegedly but I gotta sit with it longer.

The end has that Creed musk & sandalwood that's all too familiar if u f wit their stuff. All in all, it's real clean, real fresh. Along with being airy, u could say it has some fresh bar of soap vibes in a way, but wit sum bite.

Off top, if u put this Royal Water, Silver Mountain Water or GIT in front of me, it would be my 4th grab but it's not bad by any means & it's somewhere in that family even if it's on sum distant cousin shyt.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The citrus in the opening is subdued for me, surrounded by an airy kind of smell, which are those mountain vibes I'm guessing they were going for. If anything pushed through by my 👃🏾, it's was the lemon.

The middle is both spicy and powdery. There's a gunpowder note in their somewhere allegedly but I gotta sit with it longer.

The end has that Creed musk & sandalwood that's all too familiar if u f wit their stuff. All in all, it's real clean, real fresh. Along with being airy, u could say it has some fresh bar of soap vibes in a way, but wit sum bite.

Off top, if u put this Royal Water, Silver Mountain Water or GIT in front of me, it would be my 4th grab but it's not bad by any means & it's somewhere in that family even if it's on sum distant cousin shyt.
Bet i plan on blind buying sometime next year for the summer.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Le Labo week continues

SOTD - Coriandre 39 - If you've had Goldfield and Banks Bohemian Lime - think that, but more pepper and cilantro. Do not recommend.

The notes in the various City Exclusives really don't have any rhyme or reason to them.

The Berlin fragrance (Cedar) has a fresh and acidic scent to represent the city's sense of freedom, while the Paris fragrance (Vanilla) is made with vanilla to represent the city of love.

So a scent from Mexico City - the inspiration is Cilantro?

SUS!