Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Pavillon Rouge: Jovoy Paris

375x500.51660.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Regardless of the notes, this smells like a refined patchouli. I don't get any of the top or middle notes. This is a patchouli that sweetens to a vanilla. This is straight. Decent projection and sillage. It's weird considering the notes tho.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
New pack touched down.

Creed Himalaya
Terre D'Hermes
Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Jo Malone)
Cape Heartache (Imaginary Authors)
Every Storm a Serenade (Imaginary Authors)
Creed Erolfa
Creed Silver Mountain Water

Last two I've already took out for spins & just wanted to re-up on the decants. The others, I'm searching for something specific & hopefully I find it when I try it 🤔

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
These on the way:

Montale- Chocolate Greedy (Had the FBO version decided to get the bottle)
MFK-Grand Soir
Mind Games-Grand Master

Mind Games ain't missed for me yet. Had a decant of Double Attack, decant of Vieri, & full bottle of dat Checkmate. Need to just say f it & get a discovery set.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Psychedelique Jovoy Paris

375x500.13462.jpg

-----------------—-----------------------------

*This the STRONGEST Jovoy I tested so far. Last a long time too.
This a damp patchouli. I always heard reviewers say it is a chocolate patchouli but I don't get that. It's a wet earthy patchouli. It's good but I have better patchouli perfumes that are cheaper.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

We Bottled the Smell of Auntie Anne’s

Introducing Knead: Eau De Pretzel. A perfume with the warm, buttery and slightly sweet scent of hot and handmade pretzels. This tantalizing scent should come with a warning that you will smell good enough to eat. Be the first to experience it at our August 13th pop-up in NYC or check back here on August 14th to purchase online.

To celebrate the launch of Knead, the brand is opening New York's first Pretzel Parfumerie on August 13 at 433 Broadway in Soho, New York. Open from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Auntie Anne’s fans will be the first to enjoy the Knead fragrance while immersing themselves in a sensory experience. Visitors will receive a complimentary tote bag* along with an Auntie Anne’s Original Pretzel**, and customers who purchase Knead can take home an additional swag item of their choice.***

Knead is available in 1 ounce and 3.4 ounce bottles for $25 and $45, respectively. For those unable to attend the New York pop-up, Auntie Anne's signature fragrance will be available for purchase the following morning, August 14, at auntieannes.com/knead.

If the craving arises to snack on a freshly-baked pretzel, or for more information on Auntie Anne's, please visit AuntieAnnes.com and connect with Auntie Anne's on TikTok (@auntieannes) , Instagram (@auntieannespretzels) , and Facebook (@auntieannespretzels).

AA_Knead_Retouched.jpg

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
anyone know a good summer scent that doesn't smell chemically?

I have silver mountain and tried to add others but silver mountain is the only one that smells natural.

cant really explain it, but some shyt be giving me a headache after a few hours even expensive ones.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so-avante-garde is having a end of summer sale 40% off

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
anyone know a good summer scent that doesn't smell chemically?

I have silver mountain and tried to add others but silver mountain is the only one that smells natural.

cant really explain it, but some shyt be giving me a headache after a few hours even expensive ones.

You might like Aqua Universalis Forte or Acqua di Gio Profondo or Neroli Portofino. And of course, if you wanna stay in the Creed fam, there's always Virgin Island Water or Green Irish Tweed.

Hit up DecantHouse, ScentSplit or DecantX & grab u sum samples.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

We Bottled the Smell of Auntie Anne’s

Introducing Knead: Eau De Pretzel. A perfume with the warm, buttery and slightly sweet scent of hot and handmade pretzels. This tantalizing scent should come with a warning that you will smell good enough to eat. Be the first to experience it at our August 13th pop-up in NYC or check back here on August 14th to purchase online.

To celebrate the launch of Knead, the brand is opening New York's first Pretzel Parfumerie on August 13 at 433 Broadway in Soho, New York. Open from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Auntie Anne’s fans will be the first to enjoy the Knead fragrance while immersing themselves in a sensory experience. Visitors will receive a complimentary tote bag* along with an Auntie Anne’s Original Pretzel**, and customers who purchase Knead can take home an additional swag item of their choice.***

Knead is available in 1 ounce and 3.4 ounce bottles for $25 and $45, respectively. For those unable to attend the New York pop-up, Auntie Anne's signature fragrance will be available for purchase the following morning, August 14, at auntieannes.com/knead.

If the craving arises to snack on a freshly-baked pretzel, or for more information on Auntie Anne's, please visit AuntieAnnes.com and connect with Auntie Anne's on TikTok (@auntieannes) , Instagram (@auntieannespretzels) , and Facebook (@auntieannespretzels).

AA_Knead_Retouched.jpg

I'm sending this 2 da homie who can't stay outta Aunt Anne's in the airport :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Montale_IntenseCafe_100ml_1_28bf74af-3807-4cce-a61f-6a550608530a_900x.png

Montale Intense Cafe.

Wore this yesterday on skin only and it's strong and lasts forever. I like it.
3 sprays was too much..1 on my back, chest and collar.

No nose blindness on this one. You'll keep picking it up throughout the day on you.

Anything else recommended from this house?