brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Inspiration: Cake Pops by Richard Maison De Parfum

Get yourself ready to experience the latest masterpiece from the DUA Designer Line. Cake Truffles inspired by Cake Pops by Richard Maison De Parfum is here to get your senses hooked! Starting with the sweet spicy effect of Vanilla and Cinnamon, this fragrance is bound to boost your energy. The sultry nature of Cocoa is infused with zesty floral notes of Orange Blossom to ignite the fragrance nature. Later, Pineapple and Jasmine magically capture your senses leaving you wanting for more. Just then Hazelnut and Honey offer their mysterious aroma to deepen the fragrance so that it can last longer. Musk residing in the base waits for its turn to further amplify the performance of this classic. Do you believe a scent can be as mouthwatering as dessert? We dare you to try!

CLASSIFICATION: Amber Vanilla

NOTES: Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Orange Blossom, Pineapple, Jasmine, Hazelnut, Honey, & Musk.

CONCENTRATION: Extrait de Parfum

*This smells like Montale- Chocolate Greedy. I never smelled, Cake Pops by Richard Maison De Parfum.

This a coco powder fragrance. I don't even really like Chocolate Greedy anymore. I rather wear the fragrances I have that smell like melted milk chocolate and not Cocoa Puffs cereal. :francis:

I'ma still wear this but layered with the chocolate or caramel fragrances I like more.

*Also, I used up my bottle of Asad today to spray my truck interior! :pacspit:

Rest in piss Asad.

Last edited:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
just copped some Pure Coconut Axe Body Spray, gonna see what that's hittin on tomorrow

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
wore my Nautica Voyage today even tho I only went to the grocery store, lol

it's such a great summer scent and not too expensive, it smells fresh no pun intended

but this east coast. heat wave ain't no joke, summer used to be my favorite season but now I think it's spring lol
I have voyage, I rock it to gym every now and then but I never "get it" and dont understand why people vibe it..

Summer used to be but I am all in on fall.. Football, Great weather, football, fall colognes, Halloween (IykYK), thanksgiving, Football/playoff baseball/basketball all at the same dam time.. Even hockey back in Oct.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Escandalo - Day 3

Working through the discovery set - a bit too white floral for me. Not horrible though.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
just copped some Pure Coconut Axe Body Spray, gonna see what that's hittin on tomorrow

not wearing any cologne today, tried the Pure Coconut Axe Body Spray, it smells grear...but not like coconut

I have voyage, I rock it to gym every now and then but I never "get it" and dont understand why people vibe it..

Summer used to be but I am all in on fall.. Football, Great weather, football, fall colognes, Halloween (IykYK), thanksgiving, Football/playoff baseball/basketball all at the same dam time.. Even hockey back in Oct.

everybody has different taste, I fvck with Voyage heavy, love it for the Spring/Summer

for example I got a bottle of Invictus Platinum and didn't like it so I'm sending it too one of my younger brothers in Philly

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Maple Praline

DUA DESIGNER LINE

Inspiration: Praline In Maple by Scents Of Wood

Introducing Maple Praline from DUA Designer Line, inspired by Praline In Maple by Scents Of Wood. The fragrance starts off with spicy notes of Black Pepper, Pink Pepper, and Cloves keeping your senses awake. A twist comes when the nuttiness of Chestnut Accord captures your attention, making this fragrance unique and addictive. After the fragrance settles, it transitions into airy Peru Balsam and Olibanum. The base accords are the main deal. Cedarwood and Guaiacwood are added to enhance the aroma, blending in with the aromatic Patchouli for stronger projection. Maple Praline is just a click away and it shouldn’t be missed!

CLASSIFICATION: Gourmand Spicy

NOTES: Black Pepper, Pink Pepper, Cloves, Chestnut Accord, Peru Balsam, Olibanum, Cedarwood, Guaiacwood, & Patchouli.

CONCENTRATION: Extrait de Parfum

-----------------------------------

:francis:

*This smells NOTHING like maple. :dead:

This is chestnuts, and woods.

That's it.