brehs lets talk cologne game

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB

Gotta get my nose on this.

I was on tik tok and saw Finesse2tymez had a big azz bottle of Haltane on his GRWM.

Haltane ain’t my cup of tea because of the Oud, but it’s a respectable scent

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gotta get my nose on this.

I was on tik tok and saw Finesse2tymez had a big azz bottle of Haltane on his GRWM.

Haltane ain’t my cup of tea because of the Oud, but it’s a respectable scent

I saw some sayin' it's better than Lafayette. I def interested in tryna it wit these notes:

Notes:Pineapple, Blackcurrant, Bergamot, Pear, Lemon, Basil Leaves, Water Accord, Geranium, Driftwood, Musk, Tonka Beans, Patchouli, Sea Amber, Oakmoss, Sandalwood

And I ain't gon hold u, I wouldn't have even thought da homie Finesse would e had some Joop wit him let alone some Haltane :skip:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
wavechild-eau-de-parfum.jpg

Head Note: Orange, Mandarin, Lemon

Heart Note: Watermelon, Coconut

Base Note: Amber Woods, Cocoa, Ambergris

Perfumer: Jérôme Di Marino
------------------------------------------------------------------

* :blessed:

Got my Scentbird subscription

This fire.

I smell EVERY note listed. :wow:

The watermelon and coconut is the strongest.

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm never counting.
I just don't give a fukk enough.

I got a bunch of FBO oils in boxes. I am only getting the perfume sprays from now on. I don't like the rollerball on the oils that they switched to.
Yea the new roller ball they use is cheap as hell and on top of that they've been diluting the oils and reformulating scents that were once A1.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First impression of Apple Brandy on the Rocks from Killian was pretty good.

I can see how this might come across as unisex but I like the booze and fruit notes.

Guerlain L'Homme Ideal L'Intense is also nice. Comes across as mainstream but even among your typical department store fragrances, I feel like it would stand out from your Sauvages and Bleu de Chanels. It's one of those "easy wear" scents, I think, for spring or fall. Just grab and go. But not necessarily a "show stopper" kind of thing. I see it as an all arounder but also a date night thing.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea the new roller ball they use is cheap as hell and on top of that they've been diluting the oils and reformulating scents that were once A1.
The oil I got last were still legit but the rollerball was hard as fukk to roll and a part of it had a rough ass line across that was cutting my skin.

It's been like that for a while so I'm not buying the oils again.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HISTOIRES DE PARFUMS
THIS IS NOT A BLUE BOTTLE 1/.5

HDP_BLEU1.5_120ML.jpg

This is a perfume composed exclusively of synthetic molecules and inspired by the universal principle of Yang.
Solar Ozonic strength encounters the subtle transparency of the Aldehyde attraction to attain a fresh Minerality.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This another 1 of the Scentbird fragrances I got. I like this. This smells like clean salty air and fresh laundry. This is strong for like an hour then a skin scent. :francis:

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The oil I got last were still legit but the rollerball was hard as fukk to roll and a part of it had a rough ass line across that was cutting my skin.

My oils were weaker than previous orders I've had. Also the Virgin Island Water has been completely reformulated to smell like pure lemon.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
SOTD-

I've been picking up their home oils. I grabbed Torino 21, Perseus and Faris. Picked up their Mind Games pack and Castling smells amazing. Double Attack and Grandmaster and will most definitely be copped along with Castling. I need them to do Blockade b/c my decant from Scentsplit is just about gone.

SOTD-Sedley