brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@Sonic Boom of the South are you wearing these frags or just breaking them down b/c its hot as hell outside and I just can't picture you wearing these right now in the summer.
I definitely don't follow them "fraghead" ass rules. :mjlol:

I wear whatever the fukk I want when I want.

Smell doesn’t take a vacation. :mjlol:

Like the smell of certain things turns off for the Summer.:dead:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

But the body heat & temp together breh. That's what they say at least :skip:

I ain't finna lie. I be wearing some strong heavy shyt sometimes in 90 degrees just cuz I gotta get dat scent off no matter what gang :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But the body heat & temp together breh. That's what they say at least :skip:

I ain't finna lie. I be wearing some strong heavy shyt sometimes in 90 degrees just cuz I gotta get dat scent off no matter what gang :blessed:
Yeah body heat and temp causes the oil to dissipate quickly. That's why you smell way less fragrances on people in the summer. Not because they wear less but the shyt was gone by the time they got to their vehicle to even get anywhere.

Regardless a fragrance is based on things that exist YEAR ROUND. Why the fukk would I boycott a scent based on a season when the smell exist in that season regardless. :dead:

Like I said before in here, fraghead culture the corniest shyt ever.:mjlol: Mafukkas think they in a gang with bylaws and shyt.

Everybody else can be in this bytch only smelling like oranges and the ocean in the summer, cause a lame on yt said to.:mjlol:

I will smell like patchouli, chocolate and cranberries.:manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of patchouli....

Last night I ordered

Honore Payan:

Patchouli-1854-scaled.jpg

And
GL-eternel-poudre.jpeg

I had to order from the French website but they ship to America. Who knows how long it will take.

I also ordered:

But this company has American distribution so it won't take long.

The Patchouli 1845 from Honore Payan is the original formula of the Patchouli Antique from Les Nereides.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Yeah body heat and temp causes the oil to dissipate quickly. That's why you smell way less fragrances on people in the summer. Not because they wear less but the shyt was gone by the time they got to their vehicle to even get anywhere.

Regardless a fragrance is based on things that exist YEAR ROUND. Why the fukk would I boycott a scent based on a season when the smell exist in that season regardless. :dead:

Like I said before in here, fraghead culture the corniest shyt ever.:mjlol: Mafukkas think they in a gang with bylaws and shyt.

Everybody else can be in this bytch only smelling like oranges and the ocean in the summer, cause a lame on yt said to.:mjlol:

I will smell like patchouli, chocolate and cranberries.:manny:
This is honestly my thought. I usually stay away from my thick syrupy stuff in the summer just cause I can’t stomach the smell and the heat, but I will wear “summer scents” in the winter and vice versa.

The lames who make frags their personality is so lame to me too…oh I did x amount of sprays and the women were all on me…yeah right buddy.

I’ve had women compliment me countless times but it’s just that no biggie. The internet ruined things.

Then they will get on the internet and bash the “summer frags” for performance issues. Bruh it’s a light fragrance and it’s hot af outside how long is it supposed to last

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - CB I Hate Perfumes - Smoky Tobacco

Got this Yesterday

I got the "absolute".

Projection? Non existent. Skin Scent
Longevity - Seemingly forever

But the fragrance is really nice. - a very warm tobacco, no spice, not green, not red. Like a softer pipe tobacco.

I wanna try the water joint now just to see what it's about.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I'm wearing Dior Sauvage Elixer decant today

smells good, but more for cold weather in my opinion

I'm not getting anymore bottles of cologne anytime soon though, I have a nice lil collection for now, but I will still check this thread just so I don't miss anymore piff colognes

I'm getting my watch game up now, because I only have a few.

I'm going to get this business style Fossil, and this I'll G-Shock I like because they sell out quick on the hot ones

then next paycheck I'm going to get another business style watch, probably a Timex

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:whoa:
Easy there tiger. I was just asking if you were rocking some of those joints like a Sultan in the Dubai desert. Do your thing.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm wearing Dior Sauvage Elixer decant today

smells good, but more for cold weather in my opinion

I'm not getting anymore bottles of cologne anytime soon though, I have a nice lil collection for now, but I will still check this thread just so I don't miss anymore piff colognes

I'm getting my watch game up now, because I only have a few.

I'm going to get this business style Fossil, and this I'll G-Shock I like because they sell out quick on the hot ones

then next paycheck I'm going to get another business style watch, probably a Timex

Check this thread out:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neon Walkway

DUA DESIGNER LINE

Inspiration: Neon Garden by Dries Van Noten

Neon Walkaway, an inspiration of Neon Garden by Dries Van Noten. The scent begins with a crisp and refreshing burst of Spearmint and Peppermint – an early spring morning vibe. The middle layer discloses an unexpected twist of Carrot, adding an earthy, green element to the scent. The floral elegance of Iris Accord blooms as soon as the scent settles, reminding you of moist rich soil. Witness the floral heart gently transitioning into Musk and Ambroxan, enhancing the warmth of the scent. Neon Walkaway lends a smooth and modern finish to your skin. It is no doubt a crowd pleaser that you shouldn't miss out on!

CLASSIFICATION: Aromatic

NOTES: Spearmint, Peppermint, Carrot, Iris Accord, Musk, & Ambroxan.

CONCENTRATION: Extrait de Parfum
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* :francis:

This Dua order disappointing.

This don't smell like any of the notes listed but musk and ambroxan.

Not 1 drop of spearmint, carrot, peppermint or iris.

Maybe this has to macerate but...:francis:

I got 2 more fragrances in my order to try and they both better be fire. I'm definitely gone leave Dua alone if they not.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
thanks for the wrist watch thread, I repped you

also to my cologne brehs in here, can yall recommend any summer scents that have a citrus or fruity or fresh scents I can order from DecanX.com ?
Try:
Creed- Aventus Cologne
Xerjoff-Nio
Mancera-Sicily
Mancera-Vetiver Sensual
PDM-Perseus.

SOTD- Valentino Born In Roma Green Stravaganza

Last edited: