NOTES:
Talc
Lavender Absolute
Black Pepper
Teak
Amyris
Vanilla Powder
Fresh Linens
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tested this from the sample today:

I smell maple syrup more than anything. :dead:
Then I smell the Lavender.
And a lil pepper and powder.

I might buy a full bottle :jbhmm:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I was finna grab a few from perfuum today, but I missed the discount code window. smh. Kept putting it off, putting it off.

Gotta wait for it to get back cold so my heart's in the game.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I was finna grab a few from perfuum today, but I missed the discount code window. smh. Kept putting it off, putting it off.

Gotta wait for it to get back cold so my heart's in the game.

I hope my older cousin likes the perfume I got for her at her upgraded job, I made sure to ask if she could wear perfume at her new job too and she said yes, so I ordered some perfume decantX to try out for her and which ever one smells the best I'll get her that bottle. I'm getting her a book on Native American beliefs and legends because we both like to read.

One of the decants it said has a fair vanilla smell, but not like ice cream or candy, genuine vanilla, but I'll see when the decants arrive

anyway good luck with your perfume search bro

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Any of you brehs got this..maison oud satin mood???…. got baccarat rouge 540 from this house but one of my shortys got me this .. not what I would’ve copped from that house.. but hey I didn’t pay for it.. so I’ll just layer up on this.. any recommendations for other joints to layer on this? I’ve never owned any oud cologne

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Any of you brehs got this..maison oud satin mood???….

It's nice, but hella strong imo. The oud is a designer style, but even though it's toned down, you need a strong personality to wear it.

Maison Francis Kurkdijan is one of the big luxury/niche houses. Gentle Fluidity Silver/Gold, Oud Satin/Silk mood, and BR 540 are the most popular ones.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Keep it coming fellas, I love when we embrace uniqueness and post juices that aren't popular or mainstream :blessed:.

I mean, who wants to smell like 5 other guys at a party :hhh:, or worse remind a girl of her ex because you happen to use the same juice as him :huhldup:

facts, cologne is for grown men and gentlemen

and I agree with you, colognes aren't support to be trends like the #11 Jordan's where everybody smells exactly the fvcking same

me and one of my bros is into cologne, and I'm sending my other younger brother who's a young adult now a bottle of Invictus Platinum, and a sample bag of like 30 decants from Macy's.com so he can see what he likes and see what other bottles he wants to cop, because he has money for a young kat.

He lives in Philly too and is taking up boxing as a hobby even tho is job schedule gets in the way, but I told him self-defense is vital cuz people be tripping out here. I send him boxing vids of Tyson and Ali and others, I want to send him some Mayweather vids too because he had the best defensive skills I've ever seen in boxing.

Fvck it, I'm gonna send him a couple of bottles of Axe body Spray for the boxing gym too...maybe I'm going too far, lol, just lookin out.

He's also into Star Wars like me so I'm sending him Star Wars Rogue one because he's never seen it, and that was the last good Star Wars movie. I'm also sending him a black Darth Vader chain and an R2D2 keychain.

whatever samples that he likes I'll cop him a couple bottles in the future, because he's trying to holla at those chicks in Philly.

Dam I digressed, lol, but specifically because I don't want to smell like everyone else I only talk about colognes to cop on TheColi, lmao.

I still remember when I was a kid and EVERY DUDE either wore Eternity, Obsession, or and later Joop, sh1t was mad annoying to my nose after a while, lmao.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Any of you brehs got this..maison oud satin mood???…. got baccarat rouge 540 from this house but one of my shortys got me this .. not what I would’ve copped from that house.. but hey I didn’t pay for it.. so I’ll just layer up on this.. any recommendations for other joints to layer on this? I’ve never owned any oud cologne
Be careful with Oud Satin Mood. It smells amazing but is near nuclear and IMO strictly fall/winter or very cool summer nights. A few pages back I mentioned how I wore it to work and it was a (good) problem.
If you want more summer/spring forward MFK joints try getting a decant of these:

MFK- Aqua Universalis Forte (my personal favorite freshie)
MFK-Aqua Celestia
MFK-Gentle Fluidity Silver

SOTD-Nazar Fragrances-Royal Paradise

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nice, got a sample from Bloomys awhile back. Like Wia said, very strong. I personally wouldn’t pay full price for a bottle. (But that's a lot of fragrances I wouldn’t do that for).

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@WIA20XX and @Monoblock need to make a quick post about fragrances that are interesting artistically but not really practical or wearable.

Because Wia's post about Ganymede was eye opening.

How many fragrances get hyped out here but in real life won't really make it into your rotation?

I feel like I don't want to waste too much time... definitely not a lot of money...sampling colognes that are nice and unique...but that I would only wear if by some odd chance I got invited to some Eyes Wide Shut orgy or a fukkin dinner at the Governor's Mansion.

Sure. It's great. But that decant is gonna stay in a dresser under 3 pounds of dress socks for 30 years.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
@WIA20XX and @Monoblock need to make a quick post about fragrances that are interesting artistically but not really practical or wearable.

Because Wia's post about Ganymede was eye opening.

How many fragrances get hyped out here but in real life won't really make it into your rotation?

I feel like I don't want to waste too much time... definitely not a lot of money...sampling colognes that are nice and unique...but that I would only wear if by some odd chance I got invited to some Eyes Wide Shut orgy or a fukkin dinner at the Governor's Mansion.

Sure. It's great. But that decant is gonna stay in a dresser under 3 pounds of dress socks for 30 years.
Creed Aventus...I won’t even buy that on super discount. Mont Blanc Explorer & Club De Nuit is enough for me