SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
rocking my One Million Lucky tomorrow for the hot weather

edit...never mind this post, my decants came today in the mail

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
great news my cologne brethren, I got my decants in the mail today, and then I placed a second order of decants that I'm expecting in a few days, now I'll have a fair variety of cologne, so I don't having to keep using my main bottles

I'm going to see what Creed Virgin Island Water tomorrow

oh and I got my decants in 3 mil and 5 mil

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got Wanderlust, Porthole, and Reflection Man

Porthole- This is cool nothing really mindblowing. Opening is pineapple and a really sweet fruits (maybe passionfruit) and it kind of reminds me of a mix between Kajal-Lamar and LV-Pacific Chill but sweeter. Definitely tropical island vacation scent.

Reflection Man- Yep I still don't like it and I forgot I have a bottle from FBO and it's exactly the same but yea I just don't like it. Smells like a powdery old lady with white florals. Like a bizarro world Prada L'Homme

Wanderlust- :banderas: OK now this shyt I love. Green citrus bomb. The fig and mint in this are amazing and it's strong as hell but not overpowering, which is what's needed during the summer.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got Wanderlust, Porthole, and Reflection Man

Porthole- This is cool nothing really mindblowing. Opening is pineapple and a really sweet fruits (maybe passionfruit) and it kind of reminds me of a mix between Kajal-Lamar and LV-Pacific Chill but sweeter. Definitely tropical island vacation scent.

Reflection Man- Yep I still don't like it and I forgot I have a bottle from FBO and it's exactly the same but yea I just don't like it. Smells like a powdery old lady with white florals. Like a bizarro world Prada L'Homme

Wanderlust- :banderas: OK now this shyt I love. Green citrus bomb. The fig and mint in this are amazing and it's strong as hell but not overpowering, which is what's needed during the summer.
Prada L'Homme is better than Reflection Man.

And I'll die on that hill.
:mad:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
great news my cologne brethren, I got my decants in the mail today, and then I placed a second order of decants that I'm expecting in a few days, now I'll have a fair variety of cologne, so I don't having to keep using my main bottles

I'm going to see what Creed Virgin Island Water tomorrow

oh and I got my decants in 3 mil and 5 mil

just tried my decant of Creed Virgin Island Water...smells good

I got eight decants in my first order, and I'm waiting for my second shipment which is like ten decants

I'll keep yall updated on what smells good to me
:salute:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I got eight decants in my first order, and I'm waiting for my second shipment which is like ten decants

actor-chadwick-boseman-birdman-hand-rub-v8x2jmswu5n4inoz.gif

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
For any of you fellas interested in the Louis frags, there’s people that sell their empty bottles. You can take them to most Louis flagship stores to get them filled cheaper than retail.

I did this with my L’immensite after paying retail for Imagination. Saved a few bucks.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
good news my fellow cologne brehs, my second order of decants arrived today
tomorrow I'm gonna try the Bond 9 Greenwich Village

I'm glad I got so many decants so I can switch my smell everyday

plus I already have a nice collection of bottles of cologne, so they shouldn't run out as quick

probably get my next bottle of cologne in October or November, but I'm done for now
:salute:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For any of you fellas interested in the Louis frags, there’s people that sell their empty bottles. You can take them to most Louis flagship stores to get them filled cheaper than retail.

I did this with my L’immensite after paying retail for Imagination. Saved a few bucks.
vOQ.gif

These bottles....where might a person...

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
vOQ.gif

These bottles....where might a person...
Any of the Facebook groups. I found one in the LV Fragrances Lovers group.

I got the bottle for like 80 bucks the refill is 370. That put my all in cost for the bottle 450. Saved about 45 bucks not buying it brand new for 200mls

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Layered that Gentle Fluidity w/ that Baccarat 540 for sum nighttime shaking & moving. Tried da 540 for da 1st time by itself the other day it was nice, rich & warm & layering it wit da GF made it even more multi dimensional. The juniper berries in GF set this off like a mf & give it sum godly staying power.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Yea have mentioned before you can get the bottles refilled for better pricing. Need that Au Hasard on deck!

100ml is like $205. 200ml is like $370 last time I checked