brehs lets talk cologne game

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Just cause u a fellow NYer and I use this as well ima put u and everybody on real quick. It's some shyt called Gentle Elsatys. Spray that first then finish off with some sprays of the Dark Temptation....I used many colognes, this combo gave me the most love by far. Thank me later.

thanks, where do you get Gentle fam ?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
:whoo:It must be not that hot. That stuff is brutal to wear in the heat. I live in Atlanta though so once it gets past 85 degrees I have to switch over to aquatics and freshies. My sotd is aventus x original vetiver.

oh you in ATL, I don't blame you breh, Atlanta stays hot, you must have to wear Spring/Summer scents year around lol, just jokin

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
thanks, where do you get Gentle fam ?
Should be at your nearest fragrance outlet or you can order it. I don't even know how to pronounce the shyt, but it's fire. No matter where I go men(pause) and women give props. Gotta have the combo tho, takes it up a few notches

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
oh you in ATL, I don't blame you breh, Atlanta stays hot, you must have to wear Spring/Summer scents year around lol, just jokin
The fall season down here is nice and our winters be mid. Every now and then it’s gets crazy cold like it do up north.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
any of yall mess with Axe Body Spray when you don't wear cologne.

Axe Dark Temptation smells great, and I wanna try their vanilla chocolate too or whatever it's called
I use Dove For Men "Cool" Antiperspirant after every shower. it has a sweet smell that sticks. that plus my deodorant. if im going to work or out I wear a cologne.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ESTORAS: ANTAL

Inspired by an incredible adventure, the brand fuses heritage and modernity in its iconic fragrance, ANTAL. ANTAL is an olfactory journey combining the nobility of woody and amber notes with the spicy freshness of Timut and pink pepper. With ingredients such as vetiver from Haiti, patchouli from Indonesia and cedarwood from Morocco, this essence captures that of the old world, while embracing contemporary nuances through modern molecules and hints of vegan leather. ANTAL is a testament to the adventurous spirit, inviting us to explore the unknown with refinement and courage.

Notes: Timut Pepper, Pink Pepper, Cedar, ISO E Super, Patchouli, Tobacco, Ho Wood, Geranium, Bergamot, Incense, Tobacco, Vetiver, Amber, Musk, Tonka, Rose

:dead:

*This disappears less than an hour of spray. This is mostly incense and the pepper is all you smell at first.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM: Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night 👑

We got that cardamom and nutmeg in this flanker for one of a niccas' favs wit da OG, but it's all subtle like. Ain't no coffee or latte type ish going on. Def doesnt have as bright of a burst for the opening w/o the Bergamot and I ain't mad it.

Sandalwood and cedar chillin' in the background.

Def an evening wearer or fall/winter even but u could prob get it off in spring too depending on the heat. It's a smooth operator :ehh:.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Sospiro - Vibrato

Ginger and Grapefruit - essential summer combination - very much like L'Immensite, Tygar, and a few others.

I can get jiggy with this

giphy.gif