brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I always wanted to try this. I was gonna order the clone from Athena fragrances but their $45 shipping changed my mind.

It's plum heavy. I got the dupe from Dua before I spent money on the OG.

I woulda been good with the dupe, tbh.

But whenever I buy a dupe/clone/inspired by - I wonder if I'm missing something...I've yet to buy a clone that didn't meet the basic requirements. Collection so untenable that now it makes sense to just buy the decant though.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Perseus?

Did he take the check?

hmm

:hubie:

giphy.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽπ“π„π’: π‚π€π‘π€πŒπ„π‹πŽ π•π€ππˆπ‹π‹π€

---------------------------

*I like this. This smells exactly like vanilla ice cream and caramel, nothing else special. I don't get no cotton candy note.

This cool but, $220 for a 50ml of this linear fragrance? :camby:

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOTD - Milestone (Milliseme Imperial)
This is a high heat performer. Creed is highly regarded for a reason, the fruits, musk and florals are blended perfectly. Spot on dupe, especially in the air. Few fragrances smell luxurious without trying to hard, this is one of them.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - Prada Carbon

Last winter I blind bought Prada Carbon as a Christmas gift to my nephew.
Before the holiday though, I ended up buying him Montblanc Explorer instead. He loved it actually. He's a teenager.

I was supposed to return Carbon but never did. Then a few months ago I told my nephew I had Prada Carbon and if he wanted it, to come by and pick it up.
He never did.

So today, first time actually wearing this. I just threw it on because I'm going to the gym in a little while.
It's not bad.

If my nephew never comes to get it, I'll just use this as a gym fragrance/all-around day time freshie. I personally don't consider this amazing. It's certainly youthful and I think it's generally mass appealing. Probably solid if you're in your 20s.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
π™΄π™»π™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπš„πš‚πš‚ 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽: Cπš„π™Ώπ™Έπ™³'πš‚ π™Ίπ™Έπš‚πš‚

Cupid's Kiss by Julien Rasquinet

"A magnetic pairing of irises wrapped in suede."

Daring, complex, electric

Cupid’s Kiss is a sumptuous and timeless blend of the softest suede and tempting orris. Inspired by the complexity of love, Cupid’s Kiss is multifaceted and contradictory, in turn showing elements which are sensuous, delicate, nostalgic, and powerful.

Opening with the warm embrace of lively pink pepper, with the contrast of zingy bergamot, the start of Cupid’s Kiss references the electricity of first meetings. This gradually melts into a heart of buttery, sophisticated orris contrasted against a rounded immortelle. Finally, the base of this spellbinding scent infatuates with smooth sandalwood and the softest suede, giving an animalic and enticing touch to this elegant and eternal composition.
--------------------------------------
Top - Pink pepper (LMR), bergamot

Heart - Orris (LMR), immortelle absolute (LMR)

Base - Labdanum (LMR), oud (LMR), New Caledonian sandalwood (LMR), suede

--β€”----β€”----------------------

*Tested this! :dead:

This supposed to be an Extrait. :dead:

This more like an EDT.
When you 1st spray, it almost smells like peach. But that disappears in minutes. Then it just smells like suede.
$513 for 100ml!:dead:

To smell like a weaker version of Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel. :dead:

This highway robbery!

Last edited: