brehs lets talk cologne game

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
afroh24.jpg

Afro Leather-Everyone knows what this smells like. I have African Leather and just wanted to see what this one compared since it was $18 only fragrancebuy. This is pretty much on point and kind of scary how close they got to the DNA. Definitely gonna put African Leather up and rock this

Hermes H24 Herbes Vives- This is green overload but in a pleasant, smooth way. I'm getting a blast of pear and just all around freshness. It just smells like a green field of plants with pear being opener. The dry down you start to get a slight mint but not strong. This is excellently formulated and will definitely be one I reach for during the summer.
Is this a clone of the original african leather? I had a few bottles from wayy back when they were still niche underground.. I am christmas shopping a year and half ago and I see they got the whole line in saks:gladbron:.. They got a cute lil saleswoman tryna move units and she a real good sales person so I really start chopping it up with her, get her number, telling her she can get on team and with her skills sale high ticket item like real estate easy, she got the hardest part down pat..

Anyway I see they expanded the line by alot and Im like let me smell african leather, she spray it and man WTF..:huhldup: :what: :snoop: shyt was reformulated for the masses. It was still "nice" but man wtf.. She tried to tell me its the same:pachaha:Im like baby I DO THIS.. I ROCK this forreal.. I need an original scent version for sure tho..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Folks usually say Le Labo or Tom Ford is an overhyped house. To me, it's By Kilian by far.

I'll give them Angel's Share (which is supposed to be whisky), but honestly if you've put your nose on any Apple Pie Spice cologne, you've gotten smelled them all.
For me its Amouage. Overrated as fukk and I've tried the majority of the hyped ones. The only ones I really like is Beach Hut Man, Enclave, and Royal Tobacco. The rest is overprice mid at best.

I actually like By Kilian
Black Phantom
Back To Black
Angel Share
Vodka On The Rocks
Blue Moon Ginger Dash
Straight To Heaven
Moonlight In Heaven
Roses On Ice
Intoxicated
Shield Of Protection

Haven't really tried a lot of Le Labo but I smelled Santal 33....smelled like a jar of pickles and never wanted anything else from the house.
Tom Ford makes quality shyt, Tobacco Vanille might quite possibly be the best tobacco frag of all time.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
𝗕𝗗𝗞 312 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧-𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗘
bdk-parfums-bdk-parfums-312-saint-honore-eau-de-parfum__98921.1708068390.1280.1280.jpg

312 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭-𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞́ | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

1 - 312 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭-𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞́ 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞’𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬.

2 - 𝐀 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦.

3 - 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥.

4 - 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥, 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐟

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦, 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬.

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐚𝐧, 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤, 𝐎𝐮𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝.

𝐄𝐚𝐮 𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦

-—-------------------------

Testing this tonight. I'm surprised cause normally musk are weak skin scents. This kinda strong. This like a creamy orange powder. :ehh: :ehh:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Sidenote: u got any favs or gems that has the "mimosa" note in it?

Never checked for it specifically, but I have 2 that contain the note

1) Voyage
2) Burberry London.

In both cases, I don't think mimosa is "the star of the show".