brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Beaufort London - Terror and Magnificence.

Got 3 mls, and evaporation seems to be knocking it out the park.

Good for a rainy day

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Well. It's been long enough.

shrek-smirk.gif

New pack on the way from DecantX (first time using em).

sotd - aventus base w/ citizen jack absolute

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
REINE DE SABA- BEAUTÉ DE REINE

Tunisian orange blossom seamlessly distills the Oriental relics with a burst of tender, sweet notes that offer a luminous, sparkling cologne freshness that feels exceptionally comfortable on the skin.

It is one delight after another. A natural sparkling allure quickly gives way to a sensuous nectar, where pieces of jasmine, rose and ylang LMR fit together in a flowery, luxuriant puzzle: the outlines of a gardenia flower captured in its most sensual components, embodying a remarkable complexity.

Then come aromas of sandalwood, which stretch out against light amber base notes. They sweep you away to an Orient studded with delicately musky milky notes.
—--------------------------------------

This another fire one. I smell all the notes listed except the orange and neroli.
I get rose strongest and then a peach, amber, sandalwood blend. This lasts a good amount of time and projects.:wow::wow:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hope you brehs dont have your cologne collection looking like this

shyts looks disgusting and also looks like you have an issue. Scaring the hoes for real if they walked in your room and it looks like that.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I hope you brehs dont have your cologne collection looking like this

shyts looks disgusting and also looks like you have an issue. Scaring the hoes for real if they walked in your room and it looks like that.

Bangladeshi Potna was one of the fisrt cats I saw talk about his fragrance addiction.

I keep my stuff under wraps, dark closets, never on display.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bangladeshi Potna was one of the fisrt cats I saw talk about his fragrance addiction.

I keep my stuff under wraps, dark closets, never on display.
I only put the frags that I have in rotation on my dresser. The rest go in the closet or in my dedicated frag charlot.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - By Kilian - Straight to Heaven

Supposed to be rum, but it smells like Banana to me.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
SOTD - By Kilian - Straight to Heaven

Supposed to be rum, but it smells like Banana to me.
I need to give this house another chance. I recall not liking those powdery dry downs.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I need to give this house another chance. I recall not liking those powdery dry downs.

Folks usually say Le Labo or Tom Ford is an overhyped house. To me, it's By Kilian by far.

I'll give them Angel's Share (which is supposed to be whisky), but honestly if you've put your nose on any Apple Pie Spice cologne, you've gotten smelled them all.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
afroh24.jpg

Afro Leather-Everyone knows what this smells like. I have African Leather and just wanted to see what this one compared since it was $18 only fragrancebuy. This is pretty much on point and kind of scary how close they got to the DNA. Definitely gonna put African Leather up and rock this

Hermes H24 Herbes Vives- This is green overload but in a pleasant, smooth way. I'm getting a blast of pear and just all around freshness. It just smells like a green field of plants with pear being opener. The dry down you start to get a slight mint but not strong. This is excellently formulated and will definitely be one I reach for during the summer.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
afroh24.jpg

Afro Leather-Everyone knows what this smells like. I have African Leather and just wanted to see what this one compared since it was $18 only fragrancebuy. This is pretty much on point and kind of scary how close they got to the DNA. Definitely gonna put African Leather up and rock this

Hermes H24 Herbes Vives- This is green overload but in a pleasant, smooth way. I'm getting a blast of pear and just all around freshness. It just smells like a green field of plants with pear being opener. The dry down you start to get a slight mint but not strong. This is excellently formulated and will definitely be on I reach for during the summer.
I bought 4 bottles of that Afro Leather and bottle of African Leather. shyt fire for the price.

I also bought the Russian Leather clone they got too.