Supporter
Daps
Y'all getting deep in the game!

Upcoming
  • TF - Vanille Fatale
  • JPG - Le Beau Paradise Garden
  • Escentric - Molecules 01
  • Xerjoff - Don
  • Alghabra - Eye of Seven hills (Good looking on this one)
  • YSL - MYSLF (good enough to have a decant of it)
  • Givenchy - Gentleman Society EDP (See YSL)

Rocked this yesterday. Easier to snag than Tabac 28.
I really do have to try that JPG.

There's this irrational bias I have against JPG because in the early 2000s I bought Le Male TWICE and gave it away to my brother both times. And it was like 5-6 years in between purchases. I just didn't like it.

Maybe that Paradise Garden will hit different.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I really do have to try that JPG.

There's this irrational bias I have against JPG because in the early 2000s I bought Le Male TWICE and gave it away to my brother both times. And it was like 5-6 years in between purchases. I just didn't like it.

Maybe that Paradise Garden will hit different.

Off rip it doesn't look full bottle worthy. (what does?)

I wanted to cop that Le Male Lover as well, but the notes don't look really appealing to my cold weather bias.

I'd love to put my nose on the Polo '67 and the old school Polo green. But all their DNA's don't look good to me at all.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just put this Don by Xerjoff on my radar.

Somehow I don't recall ever hearing about this. I'll have to try to find a decant of that.

:lupe:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fragrancebuy hit me with the email.

Gentle Fluidity Silver back in stock.
$110 for the 35ml?
$195 for the 70ml?

I think it's great but...

:huhldup:

You can justify spending a lot of money if you really like something. So "is it worth it" is an impossible question to answer.

But as much as I like that one...

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Pjt17jJ.jpg

uwFymz4.jpg

Was trying to stay away from designer scents
but she hit the jackpot with these.
Gave Baccarat rouge to my nephew.
shyt smelled like koolaid and lipstick.
(I dont get the fuss)
:wtf:
Waiting on aoud lemon mint from mancera.
Recommend me another blue scent relatives!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

โ„๐• ๐• ๐•ž 129

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ "๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„". ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ.

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€: ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—บ

---------------------------------------------
*So far this my favorite. Buying a full bottle. This smells exactly like the fruity bubble gum that has that powder over it that I use to get at the corner store. Smells bright as fukk.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฑ 9

๐‘ช๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’๐’Œ๐’†.. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’“๐’Ž.

๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†๐’”: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’†, ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚

----------------------------------------------------

*This don't smell like any of the notes but I like it. It smells almost like some sort of soda. I can't put my nose on it exactly. Maybe like soda and champagne mixed.