Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I got 3 samples from Lucky Scent with my Fig Infusion order

*Une Pistachio EDP by Obvious Parfums

875011.jpg

Fragrance Notes
Neroli, Cardamom, Carrot, Pistachio Milk, Heliotrope, Olibanum, Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Musk

This is kinda weak. It smells like a powdery sandalood. I don't really get the pistachio. I wouldn't buy this
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Alluring Fig EDP by Theodoros Kalotinis
973005.jpg

 Fragrance Notes
Fig, Fig leaf, cream vanilla

This smells like the most realistic fig leaf note. Literally like the fig trees in my parents yard after a rain. I don't smell the actual fig fruit or vanilla. I'm going to get this.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Gourmand Bakhoor Extrait de Parfum by Jousset Parfums
869000.jpg

Fragrance Notes
Sugar, Milk, Honey, Leather, Caramel, Bakhoor, Tonka, Vanilla, Chocolate

This smells so fire. A deep luxurious milky, caramel and slightly leather. Then at times I smell incense and vanilla. I definitely will buy this in the future.

869000.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's tempting just for the jokes.

I would totally come back and say - I LEARNED THE SECRETS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE.
shopping

SOTD - Obvious Une Fleur d'Oranger edp

Dawg...

This might actually be too much orange (for me).

Instead of like a cool citrusy type shyt going, this mf is sharp.

Bro like, all the oranges in the world (bergamot, mandora, sweet orange) but nah, we not finna stop right there. We finna go grab the Petitgrain shyt that be leaking from da damn leaves & shyt on an orange blossom tree. And then you gon toss in sum MORE Orange Blossom (oil extract) absolute for a lil razzle dazzle?

giphy.gif

There's something smoky in this bytch I can't quite put my finger on either. Combo wit da ginger or the oil extract that they used. it's so much going on. On paper, it's a lot more digestible fr. My skin is clearly amplifying the petitgrain and spicy ginger notes.
OJ Da Jooohman would wear this shyt proudly in the trap

AYE AYE AYE OK
rfS46K.gif

Nah but seriously this has me very curious and I'm adding it to my Scent Split order.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
And in the words of Ice from the Joe Budden Podcast, "allow me to take it a step further"

• Step ya candle game up niccas (go make sum of ya own like I do and see how all these scents be coming together or how u can fukk sum shyt up :lolbron:
  • Pick the right fabric softener dryer sheets for when dem clothes bussin' out the dryer :ahh:
  • Air ya fukkin' living quarters out from time to time, everybody got central air now but open up dem damn windows :hhh:
  • If u got locs like a nicca (shyt even if u dont), getchu sum of that moisturizing spray + oil ----when hoes get a whiff of dat Rosewater infused wit aloe oil + essential oils?
    full
  • I'm sorry but sometimes it just need to be said twice but wash ya mf ass & put sum damn lotion on :martin:

lol breh, us cologne brehs take showers, brush our teeth etc

what would be the point of being dirty but putting on cologne???

I don't know where your post is coming from, lmao

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
lol breh, us cologne brehs take showers, brush our teeth etc

what would be the point of being dirty but putting on cologne???

I don't know where your post is coming from, lmao

Lol but nah, I was just addin' on to da brehs shyt wit ole boy charging $200 to unlock a deep freshness or sum shyt

All jokes breh

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Nice weather out. What we wearing?

PDM Perseus today, but lately
  1. Burberry Hero EDP - GREAT scent. I can see why this is flying off shelves.
  2. Bleu de Chanel EDT - the Original - Wearing this in 2024, and not the EDP and Parfum, makes me wonder what the fragrance game was like right before it got released. This was a game changer back then, but it's only cool to me.
  3. Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme - Put this on by accident a few days ago. I thought I HATED THIS. I'm just not enthused by it.
Still cold enough to wear most of my cold weather joints. The Oud Affair, Dark Lord, Oud for Greatness, SWY Intensely, etc.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@Sonic Boom of the South Motherfukker.....I only even grabbed this D'Oranger shyt cuz I couldn't find the Pistache decant :russ:
I just request gourmand type free samples with my order and they threw it in.

This shyt I got here way better and has a more deeper pistachio scent.