brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Aventus & Hacivat lasts ALL DAMN DAY :ohlawd:

Wore Hacivat today and its still pushing from 8am. Curious about Hacivat X
Because of these comments I sprayed Hacivat today.
Only 2 sprays and I'm just chilling at the house watching Dune Part 1 to get myself ready for Part 2.

And it's been like 10 hours.

Not overpowering but I still smell it. So yeah. You guys were right. If I had done 5-7 sprays this would be on me forever.

I haven't sprayed Hacivat in weeks so I kinda forgot what it's like. Honestly not a "love" for me but this decant should last me a long time and I will wear it. I think it's the moss that I don't really vibe with. But once it settles down I can appreciate it more.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had to chill on the oils. Way too many. Since LV wants way too damn much for their bottles and Megamare clones had me curious I figured what the hell.
fbohaul2.jpg

North Stag-Quatre IV-orange bottle is Afternoon Swim with a slight change. It has more of a citrus mandarin and orange opening and seems to stick around longer. This is gonna be fun for the summer.
North Stag-Trois III-green bottle is Imagination but with more citron in the opening. This might be my daily wear in the summer.
Luciano Sunset Swim is another Afternoon Swim clone but this is way more aquatic and smells closer to the OG.
Megara as you might've guessed is a clone of Megamare. The only difference is that this one isn't as powerful and truthfully I think I prefer this one. I'll be open to wearing it more often b/c Megamare is just way too strong for surface dwellers and non-Atlantians LOL.
Xerjoff Starlight-free samples they through in but its pretty good cardamom bergamot bomb. Definitely a fall scent but I wouldn't buy a full bottle.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Megara as you might've guessed is a clone of Megamare. The only difference is that this one isn't as powerful and truthfully I think I prefer this one. I'll be open to wearing it more often b/c Megamare is just way too strong for surface dwellers and non-Atlantians LOL.

It's weird to me that Megamare has clones. Is it that popular? haha.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston