brehs lets talk cologne game

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The number of times I see that brand and pronounce it BUVL GAHREE is too damn high.

Just use a regular "U"
Motherfukkers.
I was the same way with the singer 6LACK:

His name is "BLACK", but he spells it with a "6".
How am I supposed to tell my kids that numbers & letters aren't the same when that dork has millions of dollars and an even numeral as his first initial?
:mindblown:

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of LV L'Immensite

The perfumer did the entire LV range (Including Imagination and Afternoon Swim)

and

BVLGARI - Tygar (which is another grapefruit and ginger joint)

and

the OG

L'eau de Issey Pour Homme
He don’t miss!!

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Seem like Jazz Club been byke on the rise. Keep hearing people talk about it a lot recently. :ehh:

@WIA20XX Still going with roasted marshmallows?? :laugh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Jazz Club is good but I haven't actually worn it outside the house yet.

By the Fireplace....it's good. But I don't know how anyone can smell it all day. It's exhausting to me.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got my Creed Milisime Imperial in the mail.

Great fragrance but doesnt last :mjcry:
I might be wrong, but what I am finding out is that fragrances that lead with citrus notes don't last all day long, but they're not really designed to.
I think citrus just evaporates faster than other notes.

For summer, if I put something on in the morning and it lasts until like 4pm, that's all I need. At that point I'm getting off work and I can shower and put something else on for the evening that I only need 5-6 hours of anyway.

That's just my opinion. But I don't think there are very many summer fragrances that you can put on at 9am and still be smelling at 9pm.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I might be wrong, but what I am finding out is that fragrances that lead with citrus notes don't last all day long, but they're not really designed to.

For summer, if I put something on in the morning and it lasts until like 4pm, that's all I need. At that point I'm getting off work and I can shower and put something else on for the evening that I only need 5-6 hours of anyway.

That's just my opinion. But I don't think there are very many summer fragrances that you can put on at 9am and still be smelling at 9pm.

My Aventus & Hacivat lasts ALL DAMN DAY :ohlawd:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went a little nuts and did about 6-7 sprays but its cool here in Houston and no humidity. The real test comes in a few months
boy-you-are-the-god-damn-devil-dave-chapelle.gif

But nah that's good. I usually do 5 sprays of anything I put on now.,

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

In my experience, the citrus typically skedaddles in the first 30 minutes.

Most of the blues start with citrus, but then you're into the ambroxan and the base.

The notable exception is Terre d Hermes EDT and the Parfum. It stays orange the whole time.