Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fall of Phaeton (Argos) - :banderas:

Triumph of Bacchus (Argos) - :banderas:
Told ya
I like Born In Roma over the regular Uomo. Its pretty much a year around frag IMO and a pleasant smell.

I grabbed a few frags over the past week or so and this Argos is almost a dead ringer for Red Tobacco but not as harsh in the opening and comes across way smoother and tolerable. Packaging is top notch and came with a travel refillable atomizer and a sample of Love Triumphs Over War and Pour Homme. WOrth the money IMO.
bacchusbox.jpg

bacchusbox2.jpg

bacchus.jpg

Grabbed another one I heard about by Lattafa called Radio. The packaging on this was amazing and the 3d printing of the radio on the front is raised. I usually don't keep the boxes for these but I'm keeping both boxes. It's a clone of Initio's Paragon and is about 95% there.

These Argos boxes are amazing.
fop1.jpg

fop2.jpg

fop3.jpg

fop4.jpg

I didn't get a chance to show the packaging it came with but it looked exactly like this

khalidmuhammad-black-power.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Monoblock

So those two Argos fragrances are 10 out of 10 for me. Planning on getting 30ml bottles of both when I can.

They're sweet fragrances so anyone interested has to know that. But I think they're great.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been going through the thread and seeing the knowledge being dropped but I need you brehs to school me on some things.

Application:
Do you take a hot or cold shower to open/close the pores?
Does lotion/Vaseline carry the scent longer?
Do you apply on your clothes as well as your pressure points(neck,wrists,ect)

Recommendations:
What are some good colognes in the $100 and below range that are good but not well known or popular to start with?

Random:
Applying before going to the gym. Is there a science behind that, or just to smell, feel good while working out?
my basic advice:

dont overthink it. 1 spray before work, 2 sprays before weekends/bars is all i do, right on the throat. dont worry about your pores and shyt :dead:

you really only need 3 colognes to start;

-casual/work. id suggest polo black, or acqua di gio
-weekend/bar/club. can't go wrong with a dior sauvage
-date/:shaq: cologne. something like Yves Saint Laurent. you can go to macys, and try all these. buy something you like, not because some dikkhead on youtube recommends it

also, don't wear cologne to the gym. that's for Persians :scusthov:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
first of all, dont overthink it. 1 spray before work, 2 sprays before weekends/bars is what i do, right on the throat.
:mjlol:

You def don't know fragrance well!

The # of sprays depend on numerous things like: oil concentration (Cologne, EDT, EDP, EXTRAIT).
It also depends on the particular fragrance because regardless of concentration, the strength still varies.

Spray it on the throat! :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

You def don't know fragrance well!

The # of sprays depend on numerous things like: oil concentration (Cologne, EDT, EDP, EXTRAIT).
It also depends on the particular fragrance because regardless of concentration, the strength still varies.
:russell: this shyt is lame, and nothing that a beginner would need to know about anyway. its not rocket science

and yeah, the throat/upper chest is the obvious best place to put it :childplease:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
eating-hungry.gif

first of all, dont overthink it. 1 spray before work, 2 sprays before weekends/bars is what i do, right on the throat. dont worry about your pores and shyt :dead:

you really only need 3 colognes to start;

-casual/work. id suggest polo black, or acqua di gio
-weekend/bar/club. can't go wrong with a dior sauvage
-date/:shaq: cologne. something like Yves Saint Laurent. you can go to macys, and try all these. buy something you like, not because some dikkhead on youtube recommends it

also, don't wear cologne to the gym. that's for Persians :scusthov:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Has a 24% off sale for leap day

Code: leapflash