brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Im not gonna lie. I got the jant in the blue bottle and it smells gay as fukk. I gave that shyt to my mom. Their tuscan leather clone fire if you're into that.
WTF does smelling gay even mean regarding a fragrance?

This that type of language that let me know when someone is a novice.

:jbhmm:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
250 dollars for 50 mil of that Tom Ford Vanilla Sex. :damn:

Why Tom Ford so expensive?
I'm a big fan of TF fragrances.
I think their stuff is good quality.

I just wish their prices were like $50 less.
I don't think they should be around $100. But $250 is high.

They should be in that 150-200 range. Especially given that his stuff never goes on sale at retailers.

Add his fragrances to your wish list on discount sites and pounce when the right opportunity comes around.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
sultanvetiver.jpg

Sultan Vetiver came in yesterday and man this is some strong shyt that screams spring. A lot of people don't like vetiver like I do but this is definitely for me. Super green, clean earthy, and will choke you out if not careful in the opening. The dry down turns into a sweet smoke with the vetiver in the background. Slight leather notes but super sophisticated IMO. Nishane is really starting to impress me. Everything I've smelled from them is quality. I want to get my hands on Papilefiko.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm a big fan of TF fragrances.
I think their stuff is good quality.

I just wish their prices were like $50 less.
I don't think they should be around $100. But $250 is high.

They should be in that 150-200 range. Especially given that his stuff never goes on sale at retailers.

Add his fragrances to your wish list on discount sites and pounce when the right opportunity comes around.

250 for the 100ml

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sultanvetiver.jpg

Sultan Vetiver came in yesterday and man this is some strong shyt that screams spring. A lot of people don't like vetiver like I do but this is definitely for me. Super green, clean earthy, and will choke you out if not careful in the opening. The dry down turns into a sweet smoke with the vetiver in the background. Slight leather notes but super sophisticated IMO. Nishane is really starting to impress me. Everything I've smelled from them is quality. I want to get my hands on Papilefiko.
I personally love Papilefiko and as soon as it comes back in stock at discounters I'm getting a bottle.

I have a weird experience with Vetiver. Initially I got a bottle of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Parfum. When I first smelled it I loved it and bought a bottle. That was a mistake. Giving it full wearings around the house, I can't really take it.

But that particular fragrance might not be the best example of a good Vetiver scent.

Because I do remember smelling Original Vetiver from Creed at the mall and that one gave me a better feeling.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I said I wasn't getting anymore cologne till like July, but I relapsed
:mjcry:

my next check I'm getting Versace Eros, it can go with cold and hot weather

and my birthday is coming around soon but he let me smell his cologne collection, so I was like cop me that exact bottle

but after this, no more cologne till September, gotta step my watch game up, but there's nothing I love more than taking a good shower and putting on some fresh clothes and cologne

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said I wasn't getting anymore cologne till like July, but I relapsed
:mjcry:

my next check I'm getting Versace Eros, it can go with cold and hot weather

and my birthday is coming around soon but he let me smell his cologne collection, so I was like cop me that exact bottle

but after this, no more cologne till September, gotta step my watch game up, but there's nothing I love more than taking a good shower and putting on some fresh clothes and cologne
Fragrancenet has Eros EDP for $57 if you get the 1.7oz bottle (50 ml)

Fragrancebuy.ca has it for $63 if you want the 3.3oz bottle (100 ml) but it's a tester bottle:

I would recommend you find it at a discounter (or even TJ Maxx or Marshalls) and not get it at Macy's or some other store in a mall.

I don't know if there are many differences between the EDT, EDP, and Parfum, but you should look into that.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Like my brethren @Fresh , I too have relapsed
full

And to take it a step further, I both did a blind buy against the wishes and advice of our resident Lord & Liege of Fragrances @WIA20XX
full

And to top it off wit the 'truffle' cherry on the proverbial cake @Remote we not gon' talk about the cost but I did get a slight deal
full

black-mamba-orchid.jpg

You see that? Even Bean is taking a whiff of the greatness. I know, Mamba, I know. I wanna feel that Black Orchid energy as well
full

This ain't no locker room body spray my niccas. During "tip off" them lights sure as bright brehs. This shyt hittin' fasho. Some of dat truffle, bergamot & other fruit rushin' a nicca like they goin' for a loose ball. But then the game begins my brehs wit that sweet science of the orchid, jasmine, and some opulent chocolate just to show off on some jab, hesi, step byke fadeaway over 3 niccas.

And we not goin' quietly into the night either. That dry down a mf. We gon' leave a trail of dat amber & vanille after we catch that dub in any club.

Aight brehs

I'm on a minutes/fragrance restriction for the foreseeable future :mjcry:

Gotta live vicariously thru yall for the next cpl months :mjcry:

kobe-bryant-rip.gif