brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought Nishane-Sultan Vetiver from that Jomashop sale. I only ended up paying about $50 through amazon. Forgot I had points. We'll see what this one is about.
I'm gonna have to start using my credit cards and paying in full to get the points.

I didn't even consider that my cards have all these programs with all these retailers I shop at.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was at my sister's house and incidentally she had a sample of By The Fireplace laying around.
I'm glad she did.

While this is a fine fragrance and I see the appeal, it is most definitely not for me. And I'm glad I don't have to spend money on a decant now.

I am NOT hating on this fragrance. But it's just a bit too nutty. It smells heavy.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Was at my sister's house and incidentally she had a sample of By The Fireplace laying around.
I'm glad she did.

While this is a fine fragrance and I see the appeal, it is most definitely not for me. And I'm glad I don't have to spend money on a decant now.

I am NOT hating on this fragrance. But it's just a bit too nutty. It smells heavy.

All I smell is burnt toasted marshmallows.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prada L'Homme was the scent today, just because I like to wear something fresh to the gym.

It's usually either that or Montblanc Legend. Good scents that I bought early on that...I still find pleasant, but not very special now that I have more fragrances under my belt. And I have to use them sometimes.

I actually really like the Prada.
The Montblanc, I kinda got suckered into buying a goddamn 200 ml bottle because it was the only one they had at the time. It's nice. I would have preferred a smaller bottle. Gonna give this away as soon as I can find a taker out of my friends/family.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Prada L'Homme was the scent today, just because I like to wear something fresh to the gym.

It's usually either that or Montblanc Legend. Good scents that I bought early on that...I still find pleasant, but not very special now that I have more fragrances under my belt. And I have to use them sometimes.

I actually really like the Prada.
The Montblanc, I kinda got suckered into buying a goddamn 200 ml bottle because it was the only one they had at the time. It's nice. I would have preferred a smaller bottle. Gonna give this away as soon as I can find a taker out of my friends/family.

Does Coli family count? :hmm: