Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Scent of the Day
1. Vilhelm - To My Father - nice little whisky scent
2. Paco Rabanna - Invictus Victory - It's like a sweet floral, but also cacao. Only worn thanks to the random number generator. Decant goes on the sell list.
Do you have Poets of Berlin?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Y'all fukk with Dior Homme Original?

It's up there as one of the greatest colognes of all time (if you're into fragrance). I like it the 2020 version, DHI, and DHP.

I don't know how it does on the streets though. Don't wear it nearly enough.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Y'all fukk with Dior Homme Original?
HCiRria.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got my hands on Aventus Absolu, Micallef-Gntonic, Ganymede Extrait, Omanluxury-Overdose. Really liking this Aventus Absolu but aint no way I'm paying $500 for this shyt. The dry down reminds me of Sauvage Elixir but with that pineapple touch.

Overdose and Gntonic are straight up summer bangers and will be worn nonstop. Gntonic is gin, lime and mint. Overdose has one of the strongest citrus openings I've ever smelled and stuicks around for a minute.
Ganymede Extrait is just the EDP on steroids but they removed the oud and turned up the smokiness. I'm reading some hate it and others love it. I'm in between. It's cool but will probably reach for it before the winter is done.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got my hands on Aventus Absolu, Micallef-Gntonic, Ganymede Extrait, Omanluxury-Overdose. Really liking this Aventus Absolu but aint no way I'm paying $500 for this shyt. The dry down reminds me of Sauvage Elixir but with that pineapple touch.

Overdose and Gntonic are straight up summer bangers and will be worn nonstop. Gntonic is gin, lime and mint. Overdose has one of the strongest citrus openings I've ever smelled and stuicks around for a minute.
Ganymede Extrait is just the EDP on steroids but they removed the oud and turned up the smokiness. I'm reading some hate it and others love it. I'm in between. It's cool but will probably reach for it before the winter is done.
You make me want to get a sample of that GnTonic.
I never did get that sample of Bohemian Lime that @WIA20XX talked about in the past.

Might have to add both to the list

:lupe:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Part of me wants to take advantage of this but I've never smelled any Bond No. 9 fragrances and doing a blind buy right now just doesn't sit right with me given that I already have a handful of fragrances I know I want more of.

But out of curiosity, which ones from Bond No. 9 do you like?