brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Oh wait.
Can someone talk about that Guerlain Ideal? I've seen a couple of videos and apparently it's good. But it's not really known in the US.

It smells like that cherry/almond soap at the movie theater. It's not a strong cherry either.

Ash and Chaos rave about it. I think it's okay.

PXL-20231129-145657384.jpg

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
@WIA20XX What's the bottle in the bottom right corner?
Next to the Bleu de Chanel and the Acqua di Gio....

It's black with gold. I know I've seen it on youtube but I can't remember what that is.

Oud for Glory - really strong, imo.
It's a Middle Eastern style Oud, and probably a beginner's level.

It's a clone of Oud for Greatness (which I have decant of someplace)

It's like a 1 for 1 clone imo. I can't tell the difference side by side.

PXL-20231129-150018557.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oud for Glory - really strong, imo.
It's a Middle Eastern style Oud, and probably a beginner's level.

It's a clone of Oud for Greatness (which I have decant of someplace)

It's like a 1 for 1 clone imo. I can't tell the difference side by side.

PXL-20231129-150018557.jpg
Got it. I might try that out one day given that it's fairly inexpensive.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I almost never pay attention to a lot of online communities when it comes to fragrances.
Comments like this are emblematic of the snobbery that goes on among these "enthusiasts".

Popular fragrances are popular because they're good. And instead of maybe offering suggestions on what fragrances might fill in a gap in his collection, or some other piece of advice that could be helpful....people just want to talk shyt.

You can click on the link to see his set of fragrances. And sure, probably most of them won't surprise you at all. But so what?
I saw that post and my first thought was that he bought a lot of colognes in a month. That's a lot of money to spend fairly quickly. I didn't think to insult his intelligence about his taste.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Got my FBO order:

This Hindu Kush and Eat it Raw perfumes fire.
The Musc Ravageur more subdued but gets better the longer I have it on.
You can feel the high oil concentration of the perfumes. It sits on ya skin like oil.
All 3 lotions fire.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wore Followed on crackas killed the natives day and my sister begged me to tell her what I had on.

I saw her yesterday and said the blanket she has on her couch that I sat next too still smells like it!

I went to a doctor's Appt yesterday and wore it and the women in the office was gassed and 2 of the nurses came in the room I was put in to ask what I was wearing and saying the whole office is wondering how it makes the whole office smell so good!

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I wore Followed on crackas killed the natives day and my sister begged me to tell her what I had on.

I saw her yesterday and said the blanket she has on her couch that I sat next too still smells like it!

I went to a doctor's Appt yesterday and wore it and the women in the office was gassed and 2 of the nurses came in the room I was put in to ask what I was wearing and saying the whole office is wondering how it makes the whole office smell so good!

It's in my top 5 of most powerful.

The internet didn't lie about this one.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Anybody rock Imagination by Louis Vuitton? How is it?

This joint right here? How did you like the actual smell?