brehs lets talk cologne game

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Y'all ain't playing around with these grown man fragrances.

no we are not breh, lol, I'm copping Most Wanted by Azzaro then I'm chilling on my cologne for a while because I have a nice lil collection, plus a great sample bag from Macy's.com

I'm stepping up my watch rotation next, already know what watches I want

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no we are not breh, lol, I'm copping Most Wanted by Azzaro then I'm chilling on my cologne for a while because I have a nice lil collection, plus a great sample bag from Macy's.com

I'm stepping up my watch rotation next, already know what watches I want
Bought it last year and hardly wear it. It's a good frag just doesn't last too long on my skin.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Bought it last year and hardly wear it. It's a good frag just doesn't last too long on my skin.

it's all good breh, we all have different taste in cologne

thanks for telling me the fragrance doesn't last too long, I will keep my bottle in the whip and apply before I get out

yall know what else is great, Axe Body Spray Dark Temptation...and the scent last on you all day no matter what you do

don't worry, I don't wear body spray and cologne at the same time, lmao

just saying if yall ever thinking about copping Axe body spray Dark Temptation you will thank me for later

if some of yall ain't into Axe I understand

but if yall ain't into

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
it's all good breh, we all have different taste in cologne

thanks for telling me the fragrance doesn't last too long, I will keep my bottle in the whip and apply before I get out

yall know what else is great, Axe Body Spray Dark Temptation...and the scent last on you all day no matter what you do

don't worry, I don't wear body spray and cologne at the same time, lmao

just saying if yall ever thinking about copping Axe body spray Dark Temptation you will thank me for later

if some of yall ain't into Axe I understand

but if yall ain't into

Dark temptation antiperspirant, along with J&Js shea and cocoa butter are all apart of my hygiene routine.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Dark temptation antiperspirant, along with J&Js shea and cocoa butter are all apart of my hygiene routine.

oh so you know about Axe Dark Temptation, thought someone would accuse me of being white for saying that

since it's raining and cold where I live I just now put on Dark Temptation instead of cologne

any other African-American brehs use Axe Body spray, not to seem stupid, just a question

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
oh so you know about Axe Dark Temptation, thought someone would accuse me of being white for saying that

since it's raining and cold where I live I just now put on Dark Temptation instead of cologne

any other African-American brehs use Axe Body spray, not to seem stupid, just a question
I use body sprays to spray my underwear and under shirt. I never spay it on my outer clothes. I use the Bath & Body works and the Axe Chocolate and vanilla.

But I spray a small amount cause that shyt so metallic smelling if you just make 1 spray too many.

I use body oils, perfume and scented shea butter so that is what women smell on me.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I use body sprays to spray my underwear and under shirt. I never spay it on my outer clothes. I use the Bath & Body works and the Axe Chocolate and vanilla.

But I spray a small amount cause that shyt so metallic smelling if you just make 1 spray too many.

I use body oils, perfume and scented shea butter so that is what women smell on me.

thanks 4 your contribution to the thread

I don't live in NY anymore, I thought Bath and Body Works went out of business, copped some fire scented candles from there years ago.

I also use scented candles and incense for the crib, gonna cop some smell good stuff for my car that hangs from the rearview mirror

you know what smells GREAT in the car...Blunt Power spray, I discovered it when I use to smoke weed in the wip(strawberry scent), and I promise you it sh1ts on most car fragrances

now it now Blunt Power IS KINDA STICKY, so watch what you spray it on, and wipe the area off when you're done

as yall niccas can tell I love to smell good lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
thanks 4 your contribution to the thread

I don't live in NY anymore, I thought Bath and Body Works went out of business, copped some fire scented candles from there years ago.

I also use scented candles and incense for the crib, gonna cop some smell good stuff for my car that hangs from the rearview mirror

you know what smells GREAT in the car...Blunt Power spray, I discovered it when I use to smoke weed in the wip(strawberry scent), and I promise you it sh1ts on most car fragrances

now it now Blunt Power IS KINDA STICKY, so watch what you spray it on, and wipe the area off when you're done

as yall niccas can tell I love to smell good lol
Bed Bath and Beyond is the one that filed bankruptcy.

I use the Blunteffects and Blunt Life incense and car sprays!

I'm about to try out these for my truck:

CoaR_PDP_DRFTxCOAR_GIFTSET_2000x2000_1_4800x.png

Meet the Stone Car Freshener, made of an organic stone blend and magnetized to fit on your car visor, paired with the addictive aroma of Get a Room.

Forbidden apple is layered with mandarin and stripped down woods. A sensual medley of vanilla, and a touch of spices give the term "joy ride" a literal twist.

It’s a threesome, the Car Scent Trio in Get a Room includes 3 Stone Car Fresheners and one metal visor clip, made to bring you 3 months of nonstop sultr y scent.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Now that the temps are dropping I'm back in my gourmand bag. Anyone knows a good coffee or peanut butter style fragrance? I have the Navitus-Divine Aphrodisiac sample but I'm running low.

Akro - Awake - S-Tier coffee scent. 30 ml for 90? But I'd get the 3-5ml decant. https://us.akrofragrances.com/products/awake

Kerosene - Follow - this joint here is nuclear. Smell it through the cap. This is well priced for the quality, imo. Under priced even.

I've done MMM Coffee Break, and B&Bworks coffee and whiskey. Too sweet for me.

I think the influencers hype the BBW* up so much that you can't actually get it at bath & body works, you have to look for it on eBay. You can find decant of it, which is how I got it.

*Pause

Halloween Man X is something that all of the influencers try to get you to buy because it's so cheap. The opening smells like lemon pledge, and 10 minutes later it smells like coffee. Do not recommend.

It's joints like this that make me very wary of a lot of YouTubers. You can like or dislike, cool. But that opening needs to be disclosed heavily, like Clarence Thomas vacation trips.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Bed Bath and Beyond is the one that filed bankruptcy.

I use the Blunteffects and Blunt Life incense and car sprays!

I'm about to try out these for my truck:

CoaR_PDP_DRFTxCOAR_GIFTSET_2000x2000_1_4800x.png

Meet the Stone Car Freshener, made of an organic stone blend and magnetized to fit on your car visor, paired with the addictive aroma of Get a Room.

Forbidden apple is layered with mandarin and stripped down woods. A sensual medley of vanilla, and a touch of spices give the term "joy ride" a literal twist.

It’s a threesome, the Car Scent Trio in Get a Room includes 3 Stone Car Fresheners and one metal visor clip, made to bring you 3 months of nonstop sultr y scent.

thanks, I got the Bath stores mixed up, but it's definitely worth what you're talking about for the car, I will def check them out

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s this dude and chick I work with everytime I walk past dude girl she tell people “he smell good”. Now when I walk past his girl her dude look across the room like I’m trying to holler at his chick. I just like flexing on them broads. Walk in the room smelling good sometimes you ain’t even gotta say anything.