Daps

giphy.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've only tried those 2 from Creed.

Aventus has fruity smell(pineapple jumps out at you) and dries down to a vanilla musk.

Virgin island water has a citrus-coconut scent and dries down to a sweet smusk
virgin island water is creed's best scent imo

the lime and coconut cant be beat. bought it this summer in 100ML after wanting it for at least 5 yrs lol. to me its the goat summer scent ive smelled

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I cant wait to find a clone of this shyt 🤣🤣🤣

Mannnn. All these shyts is :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:. The stand out for me though is that Paragon Shea Butter. Wore the cologne and used the butter and this shyt stuck around all damn day. I literally got like 4-5 compliments in one day wearing that shyt. These shyts are like scent magnifiers and pushes the colognes even more. I kind of went nuts and bought some more shea butter and lotions
@BronxBomber you should've never sent that Crush On Me lotion. Now I'm spinning the block on my favorites from your site. That Oud Satin Mood lotion..:banderas:
fbo2.jpg

fbo3.jpg
:blessed:
Yea man the shea butters are really a luxury product, sales for them were already on the rise because we were sending samples of it out. Winter time with that and a quick spray and swipe. You will be getting looks for48 hours... lol

Good looking, havent been around... The Holiday season has begun, just ended the Shea Butter sale... We have 175 Shea Butters to make... We have 20 new fragrances we are trying to release from now until Jan 1. Including new PDM, Checkmate, and some real special joints. Wont lie we stressed.. Good looking on your order.:unimpressed:
best-cry-ever-cry.gif

So if you’re using scented lotions then you don’t need to wear cologne, right ?
Anything outside of the fragrance should just be understood to be a layering agent. Our lotions are strong enough but in general... Nah shower gels etc are just add ons to make fragrance last longer.

Decided to try African Leather and Plum in Cognac

I expected African Leather to be boring.

This shyt smells sexy as fukk! :picard:

I don't even smell leather. It's smells like a brown liquor with oud and saffron with some mysterious sexy shyt.

This smells like Animale Animale but more refined and sexy!

I like this a lil more than Sintra from Memo Paris.

*Plum in Cognac smells good but not as strong as I would like. I can smell the plum and cinnamon. I need to wear this more to fully get the sense of it.
Man we got the Leather done and we didnt like it but will probably spin the block on it. Plum in Cognac is FIRE...
Any opinions on this one?

Main Notes are:
  • Top Note: Bergamot
  • Heart Note: Lavender
  • Base Note: Papyrus

UP652638006222.jpg

@BronxBomber @Monoblock
Havent looked at any of the CC in a min. They have 2 new ones out Iconic for men and women. Im not hip to this though. Have you smelled it?
best margiela replica?
Subjective. We sell Jazz Club, Fireplace the most. It really depends because they have a pretty wide range. From deep dark to fresh airy.
There are only two popular ones for guys, Jazz Club and By the Fireplace. At the barber gets some love. The rest don't get much attention.

Between Jazz and Fireplace, I prefer Jazz. But my feeling is that most people like the toasted marshmallow aroma of Fireplace
At the Barber is slept on, it really is nice fresh smell. We discontinued once, and got it back. But this next time will probably let it go. It's streaky in sales.
i regret getting oud silk mood > grand soir years ago.
grand soir might be the goat nighttime scent in my opinion
ex nihilo - amber sky is similar but not as powerful or long lasting
SAME! Love Grand Soir, but it took us years to get it back because first we hated it.
Jazz Club and By The Fireplace (but I found a clone that I think is much better than By The Fireplace. Ameer Al Oud Intense )
I personally think At The Barbers is slept on

Oud For Glory is a good one as well but yea Amethyst and Oud Satin Mood are my top rose scents. Damn near nuclear.
Oud Satin Mood I believe is the best MFK fragrance. Yes better than 540 just because it really is in its own lane.. I may think differently if so many fragrances didnt use the 540 DNA. It's def a STREAKY seller. Summer time it slows but man right now people are drinking it.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Man So I've been wearing Polo Club EDP of and on for like 2 or 3 months. This shyt smells great for the first 3-4 hrs but after that shyt smells like rubbing alcohol. Might have to toss this hoe in the bushes😟.

Polo Blue EDT been good to a nikka tho. I love that shyt. The atomizer is great (not as good as Jimmy Choo's atomizer). The breakdown of the fragrance is amazing.

Versace Eros EDP is still in the air for me. It kinda has the same problem as the Polo Club as far as the breakdown but its more musk than alcohol so its a little better in my eyes.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Bro. Im seeing this shyt. nikkas just basking in top tier aromas while I'm here tryna budget w/this damn scentbird sub
Like the homie @Remote said

"I mean I could buy one. But that doesn’t mean I can afford one.".

I ain't broke by any means, and this ain't a cheap hobby - I just got to give props to cats doing it big. Inspiration!!

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was over here asking for winter fragrances like a doofus. I was digging around in my bathroom and I guess when I bought some stuff over the summer, I forgot they gave me samples of Noir Extreme, which I really like. Between that and Ombre Leather I think I'm good. I have a tiny bit of a Tobacco Vanille decant but it's kind of a toss up for me between that and Noir Extreme.

At this point I'm really just looking to sample 2ml or 5ml decants of niche fragrances (or maybe designer stuff that is good but not super popular)

I'd go with a 50ml or 75ml bottle of any new fragrance that I love. But my days of full bottles are over. Except for maybe 3.
It took @WIA20XX probably 15 years to realize decants were the way to go. I learned this lesson in 10 months. :skip: