Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I bought 6 frag yesterday :russ: and eyeing this new Mancera-Cosmic Pepper like
NtJf.gif
I'm so bad, I just got Dior Homme Intense like a month ago and a week ago I found the Parfum here

But I was feeling so guilty to order that I forced myself to wait and think about it and now it's sold it! :skip:

I need a fragrance sponsor to talk me out of this habit! :sadcam:

This thread just reminded me of how much I want to buy Followed! :snoop:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Anyone in here knows of a good cologne with a pear scent 🍐

I got the lost cherry and all of that but was curious and trying to switch it up

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Propssss

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
The girl I'm dating, perhaps soon to be GF at this rate, bought me Mind Games Grandmaster for my birthday.

I LOVE the dry down of it. She says she liked it more than Double Attack, which I still like. Still I think much of the mind games brand doesn't last that long on skin.
Prolly smelt it on another nikka :lolbron:
yo, I just tried Most Wanted Azzaro, seen yall shout it out before...amazing

TLR brehs, even if you don't like cologne you will like this, wow
Used to be quite cheap but now a 50ml bottle is the same price as a 100ml 2 years ago. 100ml was anywhere between £45-£55 now its £80 no less. Ridiculous
There are only two popular ones for guys, Jazz Club and By the Fireplace. At the barber gets some love. The rest don't get much attention.

Between Jazz and Fireplace, I prefer Jazz. But my feeling is that most people like the toasted marshmallow aroma of Fireplace
By The Fireplace smells like the candle section of a department store, just not as cloying but irritating nonetheless.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Got that shyt in

PXL-20231102-150056160.jpg

First off, it's not unseating The One 👑 for me in the D&G fam so let's get that out the way.

The hay note is strong as hell off rip but it settles down and is overtaken by the lavender hint eventually. Oddly enough, for something called Intenso, there's a bit of an aquatic smell to it somewhat ( but no wet 🐶 ). A little underrated powdery smell as well.

All in all, not as "intense" as I expected. shyt get real subtle after sitting for awhile. I wish the tobacco was maybe just a tick more prevalent. But aye, the missus is fukking wit it. Like real heavy, so they must be doing something right. I would've like to got my hands on the OG since I've seen so many say the Pour Homme is like 10x better.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Quick question for the brehs that purchase from Dua what's y'all like top 5 trying to decide my next purchase.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Quick question for the brehs that purchase from Dua what's y'all like top 5 trying to decide my next purchase.

I got tired of them real quick. They all open up weird.

What I have
  1. 28 Shades of Tabacum (Le Labo - Tabac 28)
  2. Bois Noir (Tom Ford - Ebene Fume)
  3. French Guiana
  4. Key Lime Pie
  5. Mango Flesh (Vilhelm - Mango Skin)
  6. Nomad Miami
  7. Plumlicious (Tom Ford - Plum Japonais)
  8. The Mobster (This one put them on the map)
  9. Tobac Aoud Attar (Tom Ford - Tobacco Oud Intense)
  10. Cherry Cigarillo
  11. Cherry Tabacum
  12. Spiritus Dei (Kilian - Single Malt - smells more like Plums than Whisky/Scotch)
  13. When in Killer Havana (Pure Malt + Pure Havane)
What I still wear from time to time
  1. 28 Shades of Tabacum (Tobacco used to roll up a some MJ, it's wet, maybe a bit stank?, not for freshmen, strictly live men)
  2. Nois Noir (Church!)
  3. Mango Flesh (it's a good strong sweet mango)
  4. The Mobster (the notes read Tobacco Vanille, but it smells like something else.
  5. When in Killer Havana - truth in advertising smells like Malt + Havane (Mugler)

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
tried a sample of Ralph Lauren Red...it was just ok imo, but we all have different taste

I didn't like the red, or the Ralph in the Blue bottle, maybe I'm just not a Ralph Lauren cologne dude, but I will keep an open mind and try samples
:yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I literally bought a 100ml of Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee 3 hours ago.

:russ:

And I was about to cut through the airport lobby to get Dior Homme Intense* in Duty Free. I've never seen DHI in the Wild (or Reserve Prive)

I'm holding out until Black Friday for a 1-2 bottles, and another dozen or so samples.
How much was that DHI? What size?
I paid $143 for a 5oz.
On Fragrancenet

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tried a sample of Ralph Lauren Red...it was just ok imo, but we all have different taste

I didn't like the red, or the Ralph in the Blue bottle, maybe I'm just not a Ralph Lauren cologne dude, but I will keep an open mind and try samples
:yeshrug:
There isn't any Ralph Lauren I like!
They put out parfums that perform like EDTs and smell cheap.

The only major current designer brands I even like are Prada and Dior, and only certain ones.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much was that DHI? What size?
I paid $143 for a 5oz.
On Fragrancenet
So I got 4 gift cards for $25 each to use on fragrance net.

I was browsing this morning and I come to find out I can’t use more than 1 gift card at a time.

What kind of cowboy bullshyt is this?