brehs lets talk cologne game

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The girl I'm dating, perhaps soon to be GF at this rate, bought me Mind Games Grandmaster for my birthday.

I LOVE the dry down of it. She says she liked it more than Double Attack, which I still like. Still I think much of the mind games brand doesn't last that long on skin.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The girl I'm dating, perhaps soon to be GF at this rate, bought me Mind Games Grandmaster for my birthday.

I LOVE the dry down of it. She says she liked it more than Double Attack, which I still like. Still I think much of the mind games brand doesn't last that long on skin.
You got you a winner, some folks lucky :to:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Mannnn. All these shyts is :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:. The stand out for me though is that Paragon Shea Butter. Wore the cologne and used the butter and this shyt stuck around all damn day. I literally got like 4-5 compliments in one day wearing that shyt. These shyts are like scent magnifiers and pushes the colognes even more. I kind of went nuts and bought some more shea butter and lotions
@BronxBomber you should've never sent that Crush On Me lotion. Now I'm spinning the block on my favorites from your site. That Oud Satin Mood lotion..:banderas:
fbo2.jpg

fbo3.jpg
:blessed:
I said the same thing. That crush on me shea butter is fire.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Mannnn. All these shyts is :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:. The stand out for me though is that Paragon Shea Butter. Wore the cologne and used the butter and this shyt stuck around all damn day. I literally got like 4-5 compliments in one day wearing that shyt. These shyts are like scent magnifiers and pushes the colognes even more. I kind of went nuts and bought some more shea butter and lotions
@BronxBomber you should've never sent that Crush On Me lotion. Now I'm spinning the block on my favorites from your site. That Oud Satin Mood lotion..:banderas:
fbo2.jpg

fbo3.jpg
:blessed:
:whoo:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Been meaning to try that. Is it good?

Haven't got it, but I'm going to. I wear lotions and cologne, but I don't have more than 3 of 4 colognes, the Cuccinelli seems like a unique one that not many people I know will be up on. It was going to be online but looks like boutiques only for now, so I would have to go to LA or maybe call one.

I would just buy it blind, it's Cuccinelli, it can't be bad.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Currently own

Nishane Hacivat
Nishane Wulong Cha
Nishane Fan Your Flames
Versace Dylan Blue
Mont Blanc Explorer
Angels Share by Killian
Lataffa Asad