brehs lets talk cologne game

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure how I feel about Mind Games Double Attack.

On one hand I love the chocolate notes and how it breaks down. There's a subtle bitter orange and saffron to it as well. It turns into a skin scent.

On the other hands it doesn't seem to last that long or project that well. It may be my body chemistry or my nose. Not sure

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking for recommendations?

Let the algorithm do the work

You can also do this at Fragrantica as well

The fragrances recommended off the sommelier one are mostly brands I’ve never heard of.

Lol. I guess that’s good. Means they are more likely to be unique.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
The fragrances recommended off the sommelier one are mostly brands I’ve never heard of.

Lol. I guess that’s good. Means they are more likely to be unique.
I thought the Street Fighter 5 "scent matrix" was pretty cool.

I've heard of a few, but they're showing you stuff that they sell that you might like. If you go to All Products - it's all niche brands.

It recommended something I already own, lol

I'll have to get a sample of this joint

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@BronxBomber
That Crush On Me lotion you sent has had me in a chokehold for the past two weeks. Got me going back for other frag favorites from your site. Just made another order for some lotion and shea butter.
fbo1.jpg
Mannnn. All these shyts is :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:. The stand out for me though is that Paragon Shea Butter. Wore the cologne and used the butter and this shyt stuck around all damn day. I literally got like 4-5 compliments in one day wearing that shyt. These shyts are like scent magnifiers and pushes the colognes even more. I kind of went nuts and bought some more shea butter and lotions
@BronxBomber you should've never sent that Crush On Me lotion. Now I'm spinning the block on my favorites from your site. That Oud Satin Mood lotion..:banderas:
fbo2.jpg

fbo3.jpg
:blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mannnn. All these shyts is :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:. The stand out for me though is that Paragon Shea Butter. Wore the cologne and used the butter and this shyt stuck around all damn day. I literally got like 4-5 compliments in one day wearing that shyt. These shyts are like scent magnifiers and pushes the colognes even more. I kind of went nuts and bought some more shea butter and lotions
@BronxBomber you should've never sent that Crush On Me lotion. Now I'm spinning the block on my favorite from your site. That Oud Satin Mood lotion..:banderas:
fbo2.jpg

fbo3.jpg
:blessed:
So if you’re using scented lotions then you don’t need to wear cologne, right ?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So if you’re using scented lotions then you don’t need to wear cologne, right ?
Depends on the scent b/c certain ones you could definitely overdo it but skin scent fragrances definitely get a push. My job has me washing my hands a few times a day so the lotion and shea butter definitely helps

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Interesting Admission from Ash of Gent Scents

..I can say that from experience with my fragrances being sold at Perfumania and the fragrance Outlet which those stores are not on par with like the power that a Macy's or Sephora has I move like I don't even know 20 times 30 times 40 times the fragrances in stores of those than I do online so I can only imagine when it comes comes to like these Brands

I really would have thought it was the other way around.

I actually went to Perfumania to try his joints out, and I wouldn't spend that much money on them even at a discount. (they were fine, but like most fragrances nothing to write home about)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting Admission from Ash of Gent Scents

I really would have thought it was the other way around.

I actually went to Perfumania to try his joints out, and I wouldn't spend that much money on them even at a discount. (they were fine, but like most fragrances nothing to write home about)

I didn't watch the entire video, just the timestamped part.
But I don't think I understand.

Fragrances sell more at Macys and Sephora than they do at online websites.
Alright.

So what?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch the entire video, just the timestamped part.
But I don't think I understand.

Fragrances sell more at Macys and Sephora than they do at online websites.
Alright.

So what?

1) Ash and Michael Malul (the brand that makes his stuff) are nobodies, except for online fanboys (*waves hand*).....So I thought that if Ash was moving units, it'd be via the website.

Actually he's moving stuff in the real world.

So the sales people at Perfumania are actually handling their business better than he can directly promoting his stuff to quarter of a million people.

Offline >> Online - even for something that's primarily online.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
*Update on the 2 SAVOIR FAIRE fragrances :

After trying them over and over cause I didn’t want to shyt on a Black owned brand.

Both scents seem stronger and last throughout the day.

Maybe they needed to sit for a bit.

It is still hard to smell the different notes. Both just smell so blended that they don't smell like a real discerning note.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Not sure how I feel about Mind Games Double Attack.

On one hand I love the chocolate notes and how it breaks down. There's a subtle bitter orange and saffron to it as well. It turns into a skin scent.

On the other hands it doesn't seem to last that long or project that well. It may be my body chemistry or my nose. Not sure
That's ridiculous considering the marketing and how expensive their shyt is.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's ridiculous considering the marketing and how expensive their shyt is.
Right! One of the higher priced houses out now. I can get a deal for some around $280 but I'm wondering if it's the sample batch or its something with the entire line.

Sucks because I REALLY think they hit the nail on the head with an airy transparent chocolate scent