Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gah damm this a list! :leon:

I just ordered this:

CHERRY PUNK | EAU DE PARFUM

cherry-punk-eau-de-parfum.jpg
Ordered this for my wife… she loves it and it smells amazing in her. Better than TF Lost Cherry. Not going to lie though, I will probably order a bottle for myself lol. It’s labeled as a unisex parfum

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Ordered this for my wife… she loves it and it smells amazing in her. Better than TF Lost Cherry. Not going to lie though, I will probably order a bottle for myself lol. It’s labeled as a unisex parfum

Heard a lot about this one, and also

WETCHERRYFLIP.jpg

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Man, I'm all spruced up an nowhere to go. Plans fell through, might go to the grocery store, or might hit the Tiki Bar...

Scent of the day - Salvatore Ferregamo Pour Homme Oud - There's no oud in this whatsoever. But a very solid pick up for 60 at Amazon. Y'all already know I zombie for anything with Tobacco, Whisky, Spice, Rum, etc...so these type of fragrances are the bee's knees.

Recent Rotation
  1. Thameen - Carved Oud - If you've got TF Oud Wood or even Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir - you're good.
  2. TF - Tobacco Vanille - Still the King. I've got clones, oils, inspired by - but there's something about this joint, that 1% extra.
  3. Vilhelm - To My Father - A spicy/honeyed Whisky. Might have to cop a full bottle.
  4. John Varvatos - Dark Rebel - the performance on this is not too tough, but if you're not really in a heavy environment it lasts long enough
  5. By Kilian - Straight to Heaven - smells liked bananas the first few times I rocked it. Now I'm getting the booze out of it.
  6. Kayali - Oudgasm Tobacco Oud No. 4 - Pause at that name. And it's not TF Tobacco Oud. Scent is a bit "animalic" and then peters out after 30 minutes.
  7. Scents of wood - Leather in Bourbon - The leather is strong
  8. Serge Lutens - Chergui - I like this, but not enough to cop a whole bottle. A warm/spicy tobacco, but not like Tobacco Vanille.
  9. Jean Lowe - Immortal - a clone of Louis Vuitton's L'Immensite - I've got 5mls of the OG and 100 mls of this. It's my dumb reach because it's so cheap. But how close is it? I'm gonna have to wear this a bunch more, because I'm not sure.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I'm all spruced up an nowhere to go. Plans fell through, might go to the grocery store, or might hit the Tiki Bar...

Scent of the day - Salvatore Ferregamo Pour Homme Oud - There's no oud in this whatsoever. But a very solid pick up for 60 at Amazon. Y'all already know I zombie for anything with Tobacco, Whisky, Spice, Rum, etc...so these type of fragrances are the bee's knees.

Recent Rotation
  1. Thameen - Carved Oud - If you've got TF Oud Wood or even Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir - you're good.
  2. TF - Tobacco Vanille - Still the King. I've got clones, oils, inspired by - but there's something about this joint, that 1% extra.
  3. Vilhelm - To My Father - A spicy/honeyed Whisky. Might have to cop a full bottle.
  4. John Varvatos - Dark Rebel - the performance on this is not too tough, but if you're not really in a heavy environment it lasts long enough
  5. By Kilian - Straight to Heaven - smells liked bananas the first few times I rocked it. Now I'm getting the booze out of it.
  6. Kayali - Oudgasm Tobacco Oud No. 4 - Pause at that name. And it's not TF Tobacco Oud. Scent is a bit "animalic" and then peters out after 30 minutes.
  7. Scents of wood - Leather in Bourbon - The leather is strong
  8. Serge Lutens - Chergui - I like this, but not enough to cop a whole bottle. A warm/spicy tobacco, but not like Tobacco Vanille.
  9. Jean Lowe - Immortal - a clone of Louis Vuitton's L'Immensite - I've got 5mls of the OG and 100 mls of this. It's my dumb reach because it's so cheap. But how close is it? I'm gonna have to wear this a bunch more, because I'm not sure.
Dude you’re gonna end up with Tobacco Vanille and 15 Oud fragrances.

Just admit it

:russ:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Just go into the department stores & sample.

great advice breh, even tho it can be a little time consuming, plus sometimes your nose might get confused no matter how much coffee beans you smell after each sample

another thing I did was go to Macy's website and ordered a sample pack of like 30 or more cologne samples for just 30 dollars, and they came in a nice tan pouch too, just a suggestion brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great advice breh, even tho it can be a little time consuming, plus sometimes your nose might get confused no matter how much coffee beans you smell after each sample

another thing I did was go to Macy's website and ordered a sample pack of like 30 or more cologne samples for just 30 dollars, and they came in a nice tan pouch too, just a suggestion brehs
Wait, what?

How?

Edit - nevermind. I thought you meant like you could pick ones to sample for 30 dollars.
I see they sell packages

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Wait, what?

How?

Edit - nevermind. I thought you meant like you could pick ones to sample for 30 dollars.
I see they sell packages

yeah you don't pick the samples yourself, but they give you good brand names to sample, for example one of the samples was Gucci, Ralph Lauren Polo, Calvin Klein etc. The sample pack doesn't give you cheap brands or no-name brands, it's official brands
😎

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Looking for recommendations?

Let the algorithm do the work

You can also do this at Fragrantica as well