brehs lets talk cologne game

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

This has been my new scent. Great feedback. Smells a bit more springy or sweet than the description of dark rum, but still masculine.

O girl suggested this plus a half spray of old classic YSL La Nuit, and she was right...fire.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After it dropped, YSL Bleu Electrique has appeared once or twice at discounters. I think it's a supply chain issue.

I copped it when it came out, Macy's had a weird 50% off sale. I also ended up buying the decant.

It smells like Caramel. No nuance, no florals, no spice, not woods..just caramel.

I would not go out of my way to buy it, especially not at Ebay prices.
I’m not a big spice guy. Like I know people rave about stuff like Tom Ford’s cologne and that Spice Bomb one. But that doesn’t really hit for me.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So I recently found sample bottles of Creed Aventus and Creed Green Irish Tweed.
I had them years ago and forgot about them.

So here's the thing about those Creed colognes:

1. Less is more. With both of them, the initial scent was harsh for me. But as the hours went on, I did grow to like them quite a bit. I'll say that even though people seem to prefer Aventus, at the end of a long day, I liked the Green Irish Tweed more.

2. They're overpriced. It's just the truth. I would love these colognes at $150. At $300+ it's just ridiculous.

My question for the cologne brehs is: I've heard great things about YSL Bleu Electrique -- but it's been discontinued? I can find it online and on Ebay but since it's not in circulation, it would be a blind buy. Who has had experience with it?
I use to mess with YSL Blue Electric and I would say definitely purchase on a blind buy....you will enjoy it and so will the people around you....
So what are some good fall fragrances that are not that known?
Pana Dora Swedish Wood, Imperial Wood & Grand Musk....this is some high niche stuff though and its not for everyone....

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I’m not a big spice guy. Like I know people rave about stuff like Tom Ford’s cologne and that Spice Bomb one. But that doesn’t really hit for me.

Folks really dig TF Tobacco Vanille. It's my fave, but I really cut for Tobacco Oud too.
Harder to find, but is very good imo. And with the oud, I don't know if it's really something ladies/random strangers will like.

If you like TF Noir Extreme (Turkish Ice Cream), I think you'll like Bleu Electrique.

Both are too sweet/linear for me.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I have a problem.....:lolbron:....
WCA-Cologne-Collection.jpg

god damn you got some heat:salute:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Folks really dig TF Tobacco Vanille. It's my fave, but I really cut for Tobacco Oud too.
Harder to find, but is very good imo. And with the oud, I don't know if it's really something ladies/random strangers will like.

If you like TF Noir Extreme (Turkish Ice Cream), I think you'll like Bleu Electrique.

Both are too sweet/linear for me.

I gotta sample Bleu Electrique, I likes the Noir Extreme. Gotta catch it for a solid price.