brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Bronx…

I need a new suggestion. Going to a wedding in a month. Had a lot of success with MFK Baccarat but due to popularity, the novelty has worn off. I need another stunner that’s in a similar vain. Any recommendations?

Grand Soir
Lamar
Cognac In Plum
Aqua Sapphire
Or get the Phantom and Victory special

I tell cats dont wear something and look for the same fragrance. Gotta work out different parts of the body. Dont wear 540 then look for similar nah, switch it up and go South Paw

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Bronx…

I need a new suggestion. Going to a wedding in a month. Had a lot of success with MFK Baccarat but due to popularity, the novelty has worn off. I need another stunner that’s in a similar vain. Any recommendations?

Oh I was just using my soap I took on vacation. The Chronic…. Get that if you haven’t ordered yet or Mula Mula

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Fam we were one of the first companies to use color codes. When printed in Red it’s women when it says W on the label as it does on yours its women. No shame on you kid, we have many women fragrances that brothers purchase.
Lol, good looks breh :russ::russ:

I’d be lying if I said I’ll stop rocking it.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Grand Soir
Lamar
Cognac In Plum
Aqua Sapphire
Or get the Phantom and Victory special

I tell cats dont wear something and look for the same fragrance. Gotta work out different parts of the body. Dont wear 540 then look for similar nah, switch it up and go South Paw
Brudda man! Thank you for the solid advice as usual. Does FBO have Cognac in Plum or Aqua Sapphire?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
About to shop with you for first time. I have bout some bottles from a fragrance joint last year and while I love the scents they aren’t concentrated enough. They don’t last longer than my small bottles that come out the mall smh

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber Thanks for the surprise gift that arrived with my latest order.

Yea man rock it with respect, only a few got one :salute:its only right you have been supporting without all the flip flam.

Lol, good looks breh :russ::russ:

I’d be lying if I said I’ll stop rocking it.

Yea man its no sweat, like I said we get cats that come in and literally buy 2 women and 1 men and be like yo Im killing these chicks at my job :youngsabo:

Yeah. I get the newsletter brother but I’m a creature of habit. I order the same stuff all the time which is what works. Mula Mula, Panty Dropper and Pineapple Vintage.

Yea I feel you, I just tell cats, its like for a cup of Starbucks you can find that gem that works for you. And I promise you its like one day you wake up and its like the Matrix you see things different. You about to go to a function and you walk in to a function like this..... Knowing you wore the perfect fragrance for it. I spoke at an event and was rocking Roi Sans, people was walking past me like yooooooo what is that..

200.gif

About to shop with you for first time. I have bout some bottles from a fragrance joint last year and while I love the scents they aren’t concentrated enough. They don’t last longer than my small bottles that come out the mall smh

True indeed. Im a humble brother but haven't duped any fragrance in which the originals lasted longer then ours:leon:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Send email to support@fragrantbodyoilz.com along with order number. They will walk you through any issues. I’m not sure I totally understand but they will help you l.

Nah not one of your oils breh. It's a 50ml bottle I bought which isn't spraying correctly. I'll sort it out though I appreciate it

Also to the breh that mentioned Baccarat Rouge 540s popularity, you know that shyt has jumped the shark when I'm walking past :trash: low quality women and they have it on :mjlol:

Chanel Mademoiselle smells hella nice for women though and isn't pooular

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Nah not one of your oils breh. It's a 50ml bottle I bought which isn't spraying correctly. I'll sort it out though I appreciate it

Also to the breh that mentioned Baccarat Rouge 540s popularity, you know that shyt has jumped the shark when I'm walking past :trash: low quality women and they have it on :mjlol:

Chanel Mademoiselle smells hella nice for women though and isn't pooular

OOoooooo ok....

Take the sprayer out if you can and spray it while it has no liquid in it, if you cant take off call them. Its funny because when this happens to us, we offer solutions but our folks be going nuts like I need a new bottle and Im gonna cancel yall :yeshrug: :russ:

Yea 540 is too popular, it was so dope when only we had it. We were the first to make into an oil btw, and out of all the manufactures only seen one that has done an ok job. Its very expensive to reproduce in comparison to other fragrances so we dont have the same profit margin in selling it. Arabs be like whatever yall gonna buy this and be happy :ehh:.