Brehs let me upgrade your shower game

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
you definitely still unemployed and morbidly obese :dead:

out here giving dating advice and shyt too :laff:
Ol Carl Winslow ass mofo built like a busted can of cinnamon rolls. He be alright if he wasnt on that "au contrarie" shyt he be on in majority of threads. Thread was bound to go left.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Ol Carl Winslow ass mofo built like a busted can of cinnamon rolls. He be alright if he wasnt on that "au contrarie" shyt he be on in majority of threads. Thread was bound to go left.
Lmao, I live your head’s rent free. You homosexuals :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
OP getting flamed in here. What happened.

:picard:
Nikkas on here are both gay and weak.

I have my own fan club of weirdo ass homosexuals who fantasize over my physique.

No lie, shyt is lame as hell.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Put this in a bottle and make it easy for brehs and less like an all day spa treatment and you might make some money.
As long as it does what you say it does, of course.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Lmao, I live your head’s rent free. You homosexuals :mjlol:

I was going to bypass this but breh you about the lamest individual on this whole raggedy ass forum. Nobody fukks with you in the booth or value your opinion or in TLR for that matter. You really trying to refer to someone as a homo. Yet you have problems actually talking with women.

You build like Willie Roaf that played for the Saints. You ol widebody sumvabytch you a little debbie cake away from putting your own self into a diabetic coma. You built like a muthafukkin sack of dirty clothes. You ol autistic fukk!! Every thread you make like @King Kai @The Realist Perspective stated you whine and complain in every thread you're in like ol hoe ass nikka.

So dont quote me muthafukka I ain't in the mood with withca jobless ass (that according to what's been said). So fukk you dont nobody feel sorry for you