Brehs let me upgrade your shower game

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
the nerve of you calling anyone musty when you was built like a my 600lb life contestant in those photos :mjlol: foh breh
I’m cut up now tho you bytch :mjlol:

Put that mental picture in your head you weak fakkit

King

Daps
If you clean up your diet, detox often etc = less body odor.

you can not shower for 3 days and you won’t smell musty.

It’s not just bacteria on the skin causing a stench, impurities from within your body secrete through the skin.
There’s so such thing as a “detox” - your kidneys do that automatically. Bacterial cultures are largely genetic and due to environmental factors like hot humid climates that promote growth.

The only “impurities” secreted from your body would be the things you eat. Onion, garlic, certain spices, sulfurous foods like eggs and broccoli. You know, healthy shyt. Only thing that could possibly work is removing those foods, which wouldn’t be too healthy.

you definitely still unemployed and morbidly obese :dead:

out here giving dating advice and shyt too :laff:
Guaranteed I’m set up better than half these nikkas on here, maybe even you. And I never been obese playa, I’ve always been rocking solid muscle.

I could have your bytch choosing in a second. But I’m not into men fakkit, so keep my nuts out ya mouth bytch :pachaha:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Are we supposed to exfoliate everyday?

I do with a washcloth but I'm worried it's too much :jbhmm:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
There’s so such thing as a “detox” - your kidneys do that automatically. Bacterial cultures are largely genetic and due to environmental factors like hot humid climates that promote growth.

The only “impurities” secreted from your body would be the things you eat. Onion, garlic, certain spices, sulfurous foods like eggs. You know, healthy shyt. Only thing that could possibly work is removing those foods, which wouldn’t be too healthy.

Guaranteed I’m set up better than half these nikkas on here, maybe even you. And I never been obese playa, I’ve always been rocking solid muscle.

I could have your bytch choosing in a second. But I’m not into men fakkit, so keep my nuts out ya mouth bytch :pachaha:
"rock solid muscle" but cried to have your photos removed when nikkas told you you was built like a 2 door refrigerator :umad:

King

Daps
"rock solid muscle" but cried to have your photos removed when nikkas told you you was built like a 2 door refrigerator :umad:
I didn’t want my pics showing up in the google search algorithm so weird ass gay nikkas like you could save them and fantasize over them

If nikkas really had that much of a crush on me they could’ve dapped them in my progress thread and kept it moving

Instead of making appreciation threads about me like hoes tryna choose up :heh:

Seek Christ, bytch

26308-2b323f4c617cfe669a145f5c1c50c1b7.jpg

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Are we supposed to exfoliate everyday?

I do with a washcloth but I'm worried it's too much :jbhmm:

You should be fine! I used to exfoliate with an acidic body wash and my skin would sometimes peel. That is when you know you have gone too far.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
If you clean up your diet, detox often etc = less body odor.

you can not shower for 3 days and you won’t smell musty.

It’s not just bacteria on the skin causing a stench, impurities from within your body secrete through the skin.